Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice

I've been watching too many streamers play No Pixel 4.0 GTA and thought maybe Bloomberg did a huge oops because one of the characters is Vivek Ramaswamy and is running for mayor of Los Santos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

SonOfGhostDad posted:

if you're pronouncing "soda" as "sowder," you're fuckin up your whole life

Absolutely, it's pronounced so-dee.

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice
What's half of nothing?

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

Tai posted:

I find it so weird that trump just makes poo poo up over and over and people still blindly cheer him on their 10's of millions. Fascinating and at the same time really loving horrifying.

It's pretty messed up that the biggest thing bringing any semblance of meaning to these people's lives is Trump, so I must lol.

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

Waltzing Along posted:

Speaking of shoes, if you aren't wearing Zero Drops yet, then what are you waiting for?

Seriously, get a pair of zero drops, get used to wearing them and never look back.

Your future self will thank you.

Been wearing barefoot/minimal/zero drop shoes for over a decade, can confirm. Lems are particularly good.

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

Harry_Potato posted:

My bunghole, it will speak now! It goes RAKA-TAKA! RAKA-TAKA! And then sometimes it goes Toko-too-wa! Bwa-Bwa-Bwa! Pbbbllltttt!!!!

Pretty good tattoo if tattooed so the anus is his puckered lips.

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

Junk posted:

quit all social media. you dont really need any of it to be a functioning adult

The Internet makes you stupid.

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

PC LOAD LETTER posted:

The issue facing the D's next election would be who would replace Biden?

They don't have much of a presidential grade bench of politicians either. The D's tried to get Harris ready but she is even more disliked than Clinton was.

The biggest thing going for the D's in 2028 presidential elections would be that the R's are either going to put forward a whack job who'll only appease the Trump or die chuds or some scumbag Retail Repub who'll get limp support from their own party at best. That and more R's will have aged out and died off so they'll have lost significant voters.

Juicy Beef Pritzker is my guess.

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

big nipples big life posted:

and neither will I, subscription required to read :(

https://archive.ph/8SBrQ

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

redshirt posted:

Fun fact but Israel is its own country with its own interests and motivations and the USA has nothing to do with it.

:rubby:

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

big nipples big life posted:

Honestly a little comforted by the replies. It sucks that poo poo has to be stupid everywhere but not being alone is good.

You may be surprised to find that humans are all over the world!

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

Catastrophe posted:

Wasn't Mr. Tingle that one Primus song?

Oh no. Please don't tell me that's a nickname Trump previously used. No. Noooooooo

Nah, the song was Mr. Krinkle

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

Tai posted:

I'm not handing it to someone for not being a bigoted person

Positive reinforcement is cool and good IMO.

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

vaginite posted:

The problem with polls is they use traditional demographics that were fine pre-internet. They need to start polling based on stuff like if you've ever left a negative steam review on a game because it didn't have enough camel toe.

The bigger issue is it pills people that don't vote, citizens. They should be polling illegal immigrants instead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

College Slice

Strong Sauce posted:

Feels like 2016 era all over again where trump lies about poo poo that doesn’t matter and the media takes the bait to talk about that instead of actual issues. Like trump is in a lot of legal hot water why not just blare that 24/7.

Like I don’t think anyone cares about his crowd size and he does it to stroke his own egos but they also know people arguing over this is less airtime for talk about why trump really sucks. Lying about crowd size doesn’t move the needle for most people so they love it.

Because the goal of media is to sell ads.