Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

LET'S GOOOOO

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Post ITT every time we're working closely together to screw Trump.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

Are you supposed to show private correspondence from a judge before closing arguments?

Just asking

yes. it's common practice.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

dude's moving like George McFly

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Trump: i'm here for my defrauding case, what're you here for?
Wayne LaPierre: oh i'm here for a different fraud case, but let me know if you want a last-minute 'expert testimonial' on your thing.

Rudy running up, wheezing: *huff hufff, oh god i hope i'm not late for my... oh hi guys! what're you guys here for?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

go woke go broke
go boomer get loomered

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Post itt every time Trump can tell a giraffe from a whale.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

withak posted:

"Casket" is the technical term for the box a Big Mac comes in.

"roger, agent. the casket has been acquired and is en route to potus. we have confirmed potus is opening the casket. it's a fillet o' fish, i repeat, fillet o' fish. ETA to potus's mouth .35 seconds. secondary napkin team standby, there is mayo all over potus's butthole mouth."

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Post ITT every time the blue collar billionaire peels his calluses in his tin roof shack by candle light.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Blind Rasputin posted:

I have diagnosed and treated many cases of secondary, tertiary, and neurosyphilis in the hospital as an acute care doc and those aren’t it. Not even. Sorry. It looks like sores from either falling and cutting his skin or blisters that have popped either from picking something hot up on accident or overuse blisters…

Can it be calluses from holding a gold-trimmed pickaxe for 12 hours a day in the big mac mines on the Ivory Coast?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

happyhippy posted:

They're jerking burns.

No Melania, no wedding to crash and horn on the bride or mother in law, no chance to get his rocks off.

So tugging away like a madman until red raw.

If you think his hands are bad, wait until you see the mushroom head.

Stunning Honky posted:

That's just a loving smear

a fap smear

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

I'm really happy for all of this average savings debates, but if you aren't talking about some sort of way to help my finances, kindly gently caress off the Trump lol thread please.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Accipiter posted:

Don't rape anyone. It'll save you $83 million.

Finally! Some concrete financial advice.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: goddammit, this will teach me to read through the end of the thread before lolling

nobodygetshurt fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jan 28, 2024

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

what the poo poo is a life clinic??

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

Don't get me started on life clinics. They're christian run pregnancy clinics that tout themselves as a health center then do a bunch of lying bullshit and trickery to try and get moms to keep their baby.
Source: been to church fundraising that poo poo, been to life clinics

They're pretty much the sole reason people think fetuses have heartbeats when they're still a clump of like 20 cells. They do an ultrasound and a bunch of just regular noise it picks up they'll tout as heartbeats or point at nothing and be like oh it's EYES, etc.

jfc

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

the Satanic Temple is the original troll

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

i gotta thank this thread for exposing me to Pat Finnerty. made my loving week!

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

i am jealous as poo poo at the speed and quality of your work.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

kazil posted:

lol a petition

..... is he invading Mexico? what the gently caress does that mean??

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

from Legal Eagle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASU_wpcB-1I

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

predicting the inevitable group conclusion:

"Trump lost the election. We failed him.... wait a minute..... WE'RE ALL DEEPSTATE PLANTS!"

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Ancient aliens bullshit. It's perfect for conspiracy theories and brain worms, because it's a floating timeline of "theories" and "evidence" that suits any narrative you currently believe.

aliens gave us pogostick technology?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

so $1000 to be at an event that you will be ashamed to have gone to in about decade's time, $6600 to have a greater chance of smelling old-man funk that will accompany your shame a decade from now, and $23k for a greater chance that your face will be included in a photo that will haunt you all the way through your new life in Argentina with all the other nazis.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

ElectricSheep posted:

I know correlation is not causation but does anybody have any info at hand regarding approximate dates and years that America gutted funding for mental hospitals under the guise of deinsitutionalization? tia

i believe that would be the reagan era.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/01/politics/roberta-kaplan-donald-trump-deposition-maralago/index.html

quote:

Kaplan continued: “He came back in and he said, ‘Well, how’d you like the lunch?’ And I said, ‘Well, sir, I had a banana. You know, I can never really eat when I’m taking testimony.’ And he said, ‘Well, I told you,’ — it was kind of charming. He said, ‘I told you, I told them to make you really bad sandwiches, but they can’t help themselves here. We have the best sandwiches.’”

quote:

In a separate anecdote, Kaplan detailed the end of the deposition when she was set to leave, saying that Trump told her: “See you next Tuesday” – a phrase that is often used as a derogatory euphemism directed at women.

“We come in the room and I say, ‘I’m done asking questions’ and immediately I hear from the other side, ‘Off the record. Off the record. Off the record.’ So they must have planned it. And he looks at me from across the table and he says, ‘See you next Tuesday,’” she recounted.

Kaplan said that she was initially confused, as their next meeting was set for a Wednesday. “You could tell it was like, it was like a kind of a joke again, like teenage boys would come up with. But again, I wasn’t in on the joke,” she said.

“I wasn’t in on the joke, so I had no idea. Then we get into the car and my colleagues are like, ‘Robbie, do you know what that means?’ And I’m like, ‘No, what are you talking about?’ They tell me and I’m like, oh my God, thank God I didn’t know because had I known, I for sure would have gotten angry. There’s no question I would have gotten angry,” Kaplan said.

what an absolute piece of poo poo

nobodygetshurt fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Feb 2, 2024

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

funeral home DJ posted:

“Tripp”, “Traxx” and “Tredd” sound like the buffoon henchmen of an evil truck dictator from a Saturday morning cartoon.

dude tread over a muddy track and tripped. when he came to 6 hours later he was like 'i know what i shall name my sons.'

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

does it change things if you read them as T-ripp, T-ayge, T-raxx and T-redd?

maybe he's starting the next Insane Clown Posse cover band.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

oh gently caress yeah, right into my veins

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Crumbleys used the Zuckerkorn defense and argued that a husband and wife cannot be convicted for the same crime

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Did we already talk about Trump mentioning Tim Scott and Kristi Noem as potential VP candidates? Haven't seen mention of it in the last 30 pages.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

Why so aggro? namaste

aggro and namaste cancel each other out, so you don't really have a full sentence.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

vaginite posted:

It’s in my head. I’m #1 (obv), you’re pretty high too. Winning an IT argument at a certain MMR graduates someone out of the “do not reproduce” league.

if i quote someone else's winning argument, can i piggy-back out of the DNR league?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

seriously tho, where the heck is hal? is his basement flooded again?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

goddamn trump WISHES he could pack arenas like this. loving hell, that's a lot of people!

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

LMAO yeah he totally wrote that himself....

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

hahahahaha enlies

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

I'm not sure why mtg and bobo are having a rivaled competition to be the dumbest human on earth but if they could do it outside of the government that would be great.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

"time for republicans to show courage, to show a little spine"

gently caress yeah, get em joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

100% he's absolutely raging in Maralago and physically unable to type his all-caps rage, and his team is typing these truths. There's no loving way he would EVER use the word 'consumed' without it involving food.

nobodygetshurt fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Feb 6, 2024