Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
We need a : unfork : emote that is a fork gradually disappearing for games like this where it should be over but one team refuses to lose and the other refuses to jab that stick in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

MrMojok posted:

Can’t tell if you’re referring to Steelers-Bills or Repubs-Dems but either way you’re right

poo poo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Apparently half of likely Haley voters would vote for Biden over Trump. Trump winning the nomination pretty much dooms the republicans to a big loss in November. They are going to cheat more than ever before but hopefully they all get caught.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I don't think Habba is loving trump.
I don't think trump can get an erection.
I think Habba is just a POS lawyer scum.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's nice to want things to change. It's fine to be a leftist and say you won't vote for a liberal. It's also kicking and screaming like a baby with no actual understanding for how politics in our country works and no eye towards the future.

If you don't like foreign policy then change domestic policy. You can't change what we do abroad until we fix our issues at home. In fact, our foreign policy will be the last thing to change. Refusing to vote or voting in a counterproductive manner just slows everything down.

Meh, almost all of you know this already.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The media is going to try to will a Trump win into existence. He's gonna get blown out.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

ultrabindu posted:

Hello Thread, whats the funniest possible judgement Engoron could hand down next week?

State takes ownership of all his properties and converts them into low-income housing.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Hollismason posted:

I think we got to make it to 2028 somehow without Trump winning in 2024. If we make it to 2028 and Trump is in prison / dead/ whatever, then we're in okay shape.

Maybe?

I just wanna make it through this year.

Biden will win this year.
Newsom will win in 2028.

Why? Biden will win because Trump is unelectable at this point. He's toxic.
Why Newsom? Because it's obvious he is going to run. He's already started doing preliminary stuff. He's also got being white and male and handsome going for him plus he's a good speaker. Being Governor of the biggest state helps, as well. Look for him to give a big speech this summer at the DNC.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Speaking of shoes, if you aren't wearing Zero Drops yet, then what are you waiting for?

Seriously, get a pair of zero drops, get used to wearing them and never look back.

Your future self will thank you.

I think it's funny that on one side you have people wearing shoes like Hokas that are about as far from zero drop as you can get. And you also have people sleeping on super soft mattresses. But then on the other, you have the smart that sleep on firm mattresses with zero drop shoes.

No idea where I am going with this.

To sum up: vote left, zero drop shoes, firm mattresses. And eat veggies consistently. You should probably stretch, too.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What's navalny?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is Tunrip dead?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Hey y'all. Just came in to say that I have to vote my conscience because I have no loving idea how politics work and I am a whiny baby. Thanks.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Once they start seizing Torbs assets, they will then sell them to partially cover the debt, right? And they are under no incentive to try to sell high. It's just sell as fast as possible to get the $$, right? Essentially a fire sale on Tarmps crap. Is it NY stuff only, or everywhere? How much poo poo does he have, anyway?

Looking forward to him being in jail with no assets anywhere. Even MAL gone.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Sorry, you can only have kids if you don't want them. But if you do want them you can't.

Or, you can have kids if it will make your life more difficult, but if you are in a good place to have them then gently caress you.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is there any country that is comparable to the US in terms of just completely going insane? I mean throughout history?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
And both could die any day now and it wouldn't be a surprise now that they are past the median age of dying. Their odds of dying go up every day.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

InsertPotPun posted:

if god came down they'd have him in chains hawking herbal supplements within a week

If god showed up, they wouldn't believe because it would contradict their personal story where they are the heroes. Having a dude show up from the heavens and tell them that they are the devil and all that would create too much cognitive dissonance. They'd try to find a way to kill god and immediatley become JRPG fans.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What is nimrata?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Looking forward to Trump losing nearly everything due to not actually being as wealthy as he thinks, being insanely leveraged all over the place, and not having anything liquid.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Wingnut Ninja posted:

If anyone is ever feeling down, like you're wasting your life, like you just can't do anything right, just remember that you're still doing better than over 1000 people that devoted part of their Saturday to voting for Ron DeSantis in the South Carolina primary.

I don't like Trump. I don't like women. Guess I'll vote for Ron.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

MrMojok posted:

Okay. Not that this will make it better or explain it really, but what was the context here?

She was proving that someone was willing to stick their dick in her mouth.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Scags McDouglas posted:

Fuckin' goobers at CNN put stuff like this on the front page.

Spoiler- it's not that she was betrayed and stabbed to death.

She knows nothing?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Not enoughs lols in the trumnp lols thread

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Junk posted:

guys lets face it trump is gonna live to be like 120

120 years of prison sentence? Sounds possible.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I wish I could birth control some of the bad takes in this thread.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

No. One.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Karma Comedian posted:

Shut up about skipping periods ffs

look what happens if we skip periods, tho we just ramble on and on and on kinda like the orange fat man maybe he is on the pill to skip periods i don't know if that is true but it might be

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Merchant: I want the truth

Bradley: you can't handle the truth so I lied to you

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I got pissed when I saw him eating ice cream. I said, now I want ice cream. But I'm trying to diet. Oh the humanity.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Strawberry is the gayest flavor. Vanilla is the most racist.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Protest votes are stupid as gently caress. They are neither focused on the short term or the long term. They are the political equivalent of a two year old having a temper tantrum.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

kazil posted:

Uncommitted is going to get a large percentage tonight. I don't think it's doom for Biden but I hope it's a bit of a wake up call for his foreign policy

It won't change poo poo. The US has to support Israel or Israel might decide they like China more. The US does not want to lose Israel as an ally. It's that simple. It loving sucks but that's it. All Biden can do is hope Israel realizes they are nazis now and stop.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dapper_Swindler posted:

well hopefully this will light a fire under his rear end a bit.

also why the gently caress is dean still in.

Under his rear end to do what? Invade Israel and give the land back to the Palestinians? Call Netanyahu and ask him out for ice cream?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dapper_Swindler posted:

theoretically be louder about the behind the scenes negotion poo poo but gently caress if i know. I dont know the actual technical solution and i dont pretend too.

How do you convince a country that was founded because someone tried to genocide them that trying to genocide other people is wrong? Especially, when they have insane leaders and nukes and you need to walk on eggshells around them.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dapper_Swindler posted:

she is getting destroyed hard in michigan.

Would you say she is getting shlonged?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
How hard will it be to get his foreign properties? Is there a lost of what he owns somewhere?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Trump has a 50-50 shot at being president despite *everything*

No. His only shot is if the repubs have rigged enough elections to get him in. It's not 50-50 or even close. If they don't have the elections rigged, he's going to lose badly.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The system is rigged in the Republicans’ favor, we call it the Electoral College.

Trump got 2.8 million less votes than Clinton and won. He got 7 million less votes than Biden and lost.

Imagine if Trump got 5 million less votes and still won the EC. Or 6 million. Or even 6,960,000. :shepface:

Not trying to be the thread doomer this morning, but this poo poo is NOT fine.

Naw. It's fine. He lost last time and is less popular now. Especially among the right wing. His only chance is rigged elections. Otherwise he is going to get shlonged and will even lose states like Texas that have been getting closer to blue but aren't quite competitive yet.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

He’s not losing Texas, but I do have my eye on Ohio.

He won by 5.5% That's well within the margins that he is showing he is losing among his base. A 3% swing is all that would take to flip. And his #s of repub saying they won't vote for him are higher than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

DandyLion posted:

All of my family and friends who voted for Trump last election are still voting for him again this election. Ironically almost every one of them has gone through IVF to conceive children, and are not bothered in the slightest by republican attempts to eliminate IVF access. I think the FYGM mentality is an impenetrable shield that prevents trumbo voters from making any kind of realization of the cognitive dissonance.

Anecdotal + doomerism. Nice combo.