Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Thousands more pages of lols incoming.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Who?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
He was treated very unfairly in his elections, very unfairly.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

kazil posted:

There's a Desantis town hall going on apparently
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1744872406122897555

Still got them Homelander vibes. Robotic with some sort of seething anger right under the surface.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

DonJNavarro posted:

Only has 4 fingers on his exposed hand. how can AI not count fingers yet?

I blame cartoons

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Could you please fund the government before you melt down again? kthxbye

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

fondue posted:

They already have a new speaker lined up.

Most charismatic one they have had yet!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Training for what you loving dork

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Are we getting the damages today? Getting kind of late

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

MrQwerty posted:

no, you're getting them whenever Energon pleases

Well now I agree with Trump. He is being very unfair. I want lols.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

TremorX posted:

Finally, after 10,000 years I'm free!

You left out "Now to conquer Earth!"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I'm out of the loop. Are these tantric sex gorillas?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

People are still trying to say "Economic anxiety" make people vote for Trump

"Ah poo poo gas went up, better vote for genocide I guess!"

Holy poo poo

It's White supremacy and Patriarchy you clowns, that's what it always was

I still think it is funny that people believe that the presidency has control over a capitalist economy. Can they pass legislation that has an impact? Sure, but they loving wish they had the ability to dictate how the money moves and how the markets react to it. Had a conversation with a family member a couple of weeks ago to make this same point and they were vehement that Biden alone caused the inflation bump. My response was "you must have loved Obama then because by your logic he took the Great Recession and single handily turned it in to the strongest the economy has every been!"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
They are reporting that this case will only take a few days and that Trump is going to take the stand at some point, so hopefully we will have :lol:s this week when he has to pay millions more. And then comes the result of the NY case...

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

A virile, athletic young man "cutting some rug." If BIden tried these moves he would fall down and his pancreas would squish out of his eye socket.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

"I Should Be Given Money" is the name of his next book (that was written by someone else)

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Getting caught up on the thread and are people turning on Norm now? The guy was a human shitpost in the best ways. He was blatantly apolitical and leaned in to anything to piss people off and if you take anything he ever said seriously, you are missing the point. Even if he tried to imply you should take his stance seriously, he would quickly disarm the whole thing with his next joke. He was a classic comic that really only cared about a laugh no matter what it takes.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Please clap...

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

kazil posted:

they only got "border border border" as an attack point, economy is doing well and gas is going down

Haley is weak because of her management of South Carolina, a border state

This should absolutely be read like it's the Iron Sheik. I am great border president of the world!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

nine-gear crow posted:

EVERY JABRONI KNOW THE IRON SHEIK STONGEST BORDER PRESIDENT EVER! HULK HOGAN, HE IS WEAK ON THE BORDER. I BEAT HIM ALL OVER THE PLACE!

NIKKI HALEY SAY TO ME SHE SAY "AHH, TRUMPY BABY, WHY YOU DON'T OPEN BORDER?" gently caress NIKKI HALEY! I gently caress HER rear end AND MAKE HER HUMBLE.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

quote:

"Despite the fact that I was there, on time and on schedule, it was just learned that one of the jurors is, unfortunately, not feeling well, and for that reason, today’s session of the trial, having to do with a woman I know absolutely nothing about, has therefore been cancelled with a new date to be determined," Trump said in one of about three dozen posts regarding Carroll on his social media platform Truth Social on Monday morning.

Brilliant run on sentence Mr President, who, despite being found liable for sexual assault, still claims he never met the woman and, needing 8 commas, rambled about how he is a good boy and, unfortunately, showed up for something on time, but it didn't happen

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
:lol:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

timp posted:

Vice President Rosanne Barr

Donald Trump reelected as president of the United States after he incited an insurrection after his first term as president of the United States is less weird than this comment.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

ImpAtom posted:

I genuinely can't imagine a college-educated person who is both a Republican and not pro-Trump. It isn't like Trump isn't espousing the same views as the rest of the party, just louder.

Most of my family is Republican and each of those are college educated. None of them voted for Trump in 2016 or 2020 and I am 99% sure they won't vote for him in 2024.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

ImpAtom posted:

But they still vote Republican otherwise? Weird.

Their standpoints are all along the lines of "we are fiscally conservative and like many of his policies on the economy, but the dude is loving crazy."

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

They may not like him, but they support what he stands for

I'm not here to represent their political leanings, but they are all moderate Republicans. I'm sure they would be RINOs in the chuds eyes because they don't appear to really follow the drama of party, just use the label to represent their fiscal beliefs. :shrug:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
"Lawless" when SCOTUS just ruled in its favor.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
North Dakota's like "are boarders!"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Political advisor: "Sir, this may be a chance to appeal to more minority voters by rebuking Nikki Haley's comment. Release a statement about natural biases or ignorance about history.
Carl: "We are all racists. How couldn't we be, right?"
Political advisor: :cripes:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
This jury does not want this to go through the weekend. They are totally going to reach an amount this afternoon.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Regarding Trump being tried criminally for sexual assault, it's past the statute of limitations. NY passed a law when the Me Too movement was at its peak that gave a 1 year window for people outside the statue of limitations to file a civil suit for a variety of acts. So he will never be tried criminally for his actions but has already been found liable for sexual assault. No jail time, but he has to pay $5m to her and its public record that a NY state jury agreed he committed sexual assault.

Of course he is going to have to pay a fuckton more because he can't stop talking poo poo.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Oooooooh boy! Heading in to the weekend with some :lol:s!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

kazil posted:

here we go

The fact that he even had to say that...

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I say it is the value of Mar a Lago and Trump gets to come up with that value.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Awwwww, what a let down.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Women don't get it. As a man I can tell you every single one of us is raging violence in human form, waiting... no, praying for our shell to be pierced so a deluge of pure ferocity pours from our viscera, dissolving all we oppose! Shirley from accounting has my pencil sharpener :v:!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Hollismason posted:

Trump just had a judgement of 88 million dollars against him let me explain why thats bad for Biden

Because the truth is that this is specifically Biden that went after him (and went back in time and sexually assaulted a woman then spent the last 5 years talking poo poo about her)!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Coolguye posted:

every time i see scott adams post i am reminded of the time he had this extremely normal conversation on twitter:

scott: every conversation and interaction between men is underpinned by violence or the threat of it
some dude: i don't think that's true, i talk with my dad all the time and violence never comes up
scott: cram your fingers up his rear end and see how long that remains true

How to make it clear you need some major therapy in only two public comments!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Now this is a bigger :lol: than the $83m. The legal pretzel that is starting to play out around all of this dumb poo poo is crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

A reminder that everything still sucks.