Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
They can't possibly probate everyone who posts in the new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Translation: Someone from another country gave Trump a car in exchange for something.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
My bet on the loyalty oath thing is that the person whose job it was to get the form and a sharpie in front of The Candidate dropped the ball.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

kazil posted:

Shoulda gone with the Focaccia Blow facial hair

One needs a trapezoid mouth to pull that off.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
If figure if Joe Biden drone strikes my house then he must have had a pretty good reason.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Escape From Noise posted:

Uhoh! This guy is breaking the case wide open!

Could just be made up, but also not unreasonable for a prosecutor to meet with the nation's current expert on how the law works with regards to the Office of the President before proceeding to prosecute a former president.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
He could pay any fines simply by liquidating shares of his brand's value.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
What would his reign be in Scaramuccis?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

BlackIronHeart posted:

6.9 Scaramuccis.

That’s not too bad.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Donald Trump is incapable of limiting the scope of his statements.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Chris Christie was in the White House race??

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
If it wasn't for self-checkout I wouldn't be able to afford all of this organic produce.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Wonder what his wife has to feel guilty about?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I think we can all get behind some kind of routine post-leaving-office investigation process that presidents should be subjected to. Let their opponents do it and forward the findings to the relevant jurisdictions.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
From now on all posts with Trump-trial-related news shall lead with which jurisdiction and charges. Thank you in advance for your compliance.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Murdstone posted:

Trump sucks!

Yeah we know.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Polls work by phoning up a bunch of weirdos to ask them questions, then scaling the results of that effort based on vibes.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
If only there was a widely-available drug that could rid you of parasites.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
One slice missing from each pizza.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
When you've lost Joey Tacos you know you are really done for.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Purgatory Glory posted:

Didn't realize Casey's is this the equivalent of 711. Is the same as gas station sushi?

Casey's pizza is perfectly fine.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Mrs. DeSantis is not going to let Ron drop out.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Donald Trump wins, but in the most humiliating way possible.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Junk posted:

inside u there are 2 ron desantises

The plural is "desantids"

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

nine-gear crow posted:

How would a two foot long penis even work?

I would say turn around if you want to fund out but you don't actually have to turn around.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Failed Imagineer posted:

What do we think Viveks rear end-kissing could get him? Secretary of Labor? Pizza Czar?

He might have to be HUD if Trump can't find a black guy.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

DaveWoo posted:

I wouldn't take Biden's voters for granted - I've talked a few people irl who voted Biden in 2020 who are planning to vote third party or stay home in 2024.

Overheard in a liberal coffee shop.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Women want him, men want to be him.

Edit: Hunter, not Trump.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I’m no babby expert but isn’t that recipe a list of things that they shouldn’t eat?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/DWUhlfelderLaw/status/1747997056629649883

I wish I could get paid this much to suck so hard at my job :(

Of all the ways to make money off of being able to make Trump's dick twitch this is probably the least gross.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
"Casket" is the technical term for the box a Big Mac comes in.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Need to see his balls for comparison.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
From now on you can't call it swatting unless a door actually gets kicked in. It's not swatting if the police note that the reported address is the White House or some Senator's condo or whatever and just call them to ask what is going on.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Does anyone here think SCOTUS could rule against Trump on ballot issue? And if they did what happens next

He continues to campaign and fundraise when not busy with this various criminal and civil trials.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
The Debat

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Unwatchable RINO Steve Doocy, who I watch every day, is

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Luv 2 worship are mmoist and glistening President.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Blurred posted:

You're not going to get absolved of a crime just because your prosecutor potentially committed a crime as well. If the prosecutor is unfit to take the case to trial, then it just gets handed over to another prosecutor.

In Georgia what do you think the odds are that the next person in line to run the Trump trial is someone interested in actually prosecuting Trump and not someone who will drop it or phone it in.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Presidents are supposed to be boring, not revered as idols worshipped by idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Wonder what the chances are of the GOP establishment not pushing back much on a Trump write-in campaign in order to help out downticket races while surrendering the WH. Like if Trump can’t be the nominee and wants to tell all his idiot fans to stay home out of spite.