Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
political prisoners set free, stress free, no work release, purple m3's and jetskis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

One time I got really mad about Seth probing me for being bloodthirsty and then I got some therapy and realize lol and lmao

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

My 401K feeds into this thread

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Did anyone crosspost this from the weed thread yet?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

TRUMP: The AI photoshopped me onto Epstein's island.
Post ITT every time you LOL the AI photoshopped Trump onto Epstein's island

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

Ah yes, the legal expertise of KanokoatheGreat on XXX.cum
BREAKING: Political person meets with another political person a couple of times

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Honestly? Nothing can even begin repairing until Trump is dead in the ground. He's a charismatic tyrant who will keep trying for power until his last breath, and he sees returning to the Presidency as a goal to be conquered. You can't begin to repair the damage a tyrant is gone until he's dead and rotting and you're able to fix the damage he's done.

Right now, all we can do is batten down the hatches each election season to prevent him from gaining any more power and doing further damage. And any leftist or progressive who tries to claim nothing has changed under Trump, is being intentionally obtuse because each day since 2020 has felt different, and I never want to go back to living under a President who was that horrific.
Yeah, I thought once he was demonstrably proven a rapist, a tyrant, and a huge loser that his supporters would fall off, especially now that he's a rambling old physically failing re:re:re: boomer.

But his cultists continue to rave about his mental and physical acumen as if he's some kind of golden god so you really just have to throw your hands up at this point and realize those people will never in our lives see rehabilitation. Even decades after that sack of poo poo dies they'll still be jack and jilling themselves off to his orange visage every night. I legitimately will not be surprised if they rewrite the Bible with him replacing Jesus.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

As lovely as everything is now and as much as it hosed me up mentally I still pause and think that maybe it's best that we tested these boundaries with a dumbass ringleader like Trump, rather than a cult leader with the actual prowess and intelligence to get the job done. Assuming he doesn't ultimately succeed.

Maybe it will give us the introspection as a country to establish more boundaries beyond an honor system.

lol jk

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

people who constantly whine about self-checkouts are as broke-brained as trump supporters and there is a ton of overlap

get the gently caress over it, boomer

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

California is so weird

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

credburn posted:

All stores in my area have 3 - 9 self checkouts and exactly one cashier.
This is the way, often with an emergency extra cashier on standby. Self-checkout overseer also handles alcohol/battery lockups.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Do people not remember checking out before self-checkouts? Like the time I spend in a grocery store now is insanely short in comparison. It's insanely better. Like I have core memories of waiting in line at the grocery store with my mom. Also the fact that it's an extremely chud-forward complaint that pollutes any social media feed you share with them doesn't help. Just another "gently caress the poor" propaganda seed manufactured by the right wing so chuds have another reason to yell at minimum wage workers who don't have poo poo-all to do with anything.

Jelly fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Jan 11, 2024

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

credburn posted:

I hate the self checkouts that don't let you mute it. And those real fuckin snarky ones that when you push to mute it, it DOUBLES the volume, so it can shout APPLES!!! RED DELICIOUS!!!! and everyone can know my fuckin business.

I've been using self-checkouts since 2003, but back then it was better because the store still employed like 2-5 cashiers at a time, so there never was a line at the self-checkout. Now there are lines :mad:
I've heard the attendant at my local store snap at the AI and tell it to shut up. He then complained that he has no ability to make it stop or change it. I think it's driving him insane.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

late crew grocery store self-checkout chat

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

:lol: I just experienced a new human reaction

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Dementropy posted:

I wonder what the salary range for "First Amendment Auditor" is.

https://twitter.com/KBTXRusty/status/1745480946034352543
These guys have been around forever and I really doubt they're any kind of threat though definitely a "what exactly is your day job?" kind of situation.

Their shtick is pushing back against people trying to dictate what you're allowed to do in public spaces. They often clash with dickhead rent-a-cops weirdly trying to push the boundaries of their authority.

Second amendment auditors, or people who open carry, are far worse.

Jelly fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jan 11, 2024

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Three Olives posted:

It's bonkers that people think a man with absolutely no capability for self-control should be president.
That's definitely his biggest and most notable flaw

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Almost Smart posted:

What the gently caress does MTG even do all day. Every time I see her, she’s on some loving podcast making crazy monkey faces or shitposting on Twitter. Like, it should be offensive to everyone who actually works for a living, the people she “represents” especially so.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

If pregnancy has something like a 20% chance to miscarry then who woulda thunk that maybe people don't like laws that give women a 20% chance of being thrown in prison just for trying to have a baby?
Republicans: The party of having more babies*

*Prison may apply

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Coolguye posted:

fortunately trailer park degenerates have relatively little control over the highest echelons of corporate management

Until they start taking out power stations

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

dude

and its increasingly funny that Trump still obviously has absolutely no idea what the trial is actually about and is just the maddest he's ever been in his life at his perception that his property is being devalued

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

emSparkly posted:

Wait what happened I missed 700 posts

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Maybe the FC should have tried to stroke his ego instead of chastise him

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Penis

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Doesn't MyPillow take up an extraordinary percentage of the ad space on FOX? They going to replace them with Trumpy Bear or Trump Trading cards?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Isn't eHarmony the super Christian one?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

vote or and die!

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

lol

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

lol god drat this country is done

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/CGasparino/status/1746892713029472645

lol if he actually implodes himself like dean philips.

Hopefully literally

That's it, Joe Manchin has joined my extremely short list of pissing/making GBS threads on their grave. The only other name I presently have on that list is Mitch McConnel.

Congratulations, Joe.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I bet DeSantis' team is stoked to beat Haley

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Walton Goggins was a sweet Tony Stark in Boots Riley's show on HBO

I feel like he's going to be the only thing I like about Fallout

He's also going to be in the new season of White Lotus

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

:captainpop: :laffo:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Obama's falling into that Netflix money which will surely give him some youth

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I don't blame him, Coach Pete was the best thing to happen to the Seahawks in decades. We are all going to miss him!

Did you see the gum wall tribute?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I can show you a ton of better art in that medium. Can you show me a better piece of gum art?

e: Okay I am now finding some pretty impressive gum sculptures

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Sometimes you read a post and go "That was a little awkward. I wonder if this person is neurodivergent?"

Sometimes you don't have to wonder.
bro, don't loop my autistic rear end into this mess

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

post itt every time the race is down to one lady and one fellow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Zesty posted:

It’s a troll account that people can’t help but fall for.

:smug: