Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
The Zelda J6 tweet still makes me lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Yo Semite!

https://youtu.be/kwcploTZbKA?si=UMfQA72J-9Dear4q

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Hazo posted:

Donald Trump is a convicted rapist with dementia who doesn’t know what happened at pearl harbor

lol

Wait, that's a real thing? He has no idea what happened at Pearl Harbor? If so, lol lmao even

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Mod challenge time :siren:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

$305 million is my guess.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

The artist emphasized the accordion hands. This is art.

LOL @ the thread title.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Looking good sir!

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Fort around and find out

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
When I did my mail-in ballot in 2020 and 2022, I got a confirmation email from the state that they received it. Does everyone's state do this? Why would Trump think once you mail it in that it wouldn't be counted? So loving stupid.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Can we do a Toxx clause or bet or whatever for the Carroll damages as well :mrwhite:

I'm guessing $12 million, the value of Mar-A-Lago because that would piss off Trump the most.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
I would like Kansas City to lose today to make Taylor, Kermit and Trump cry. Plus I am a fan of the San Francisco 49ers.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Motherfucker can't stop doing air accordian whenever he talks, can he?

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
How much could he get for his gawdy, ugly jet?

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Steak Mountain is my favorite attraction at Disneyland.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Lol under his eye. You know who "he" is.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Nothing says you like Sweetwater Brewing by having a Miller Lite.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Data Graham posted:

Lolol

I guess making it a Taco Bell for a “run for the border” joke would be too many layers (burrito)

I really miss the 7 layer burrito.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
My balls are still in interstellar space after "Saudi Arabia and Russia will reebadoogaaah awwwwwwww"

lol

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

nobodygetshurt posted:

now THIS is a friday afternoon pick-me-up

Are balls getting ready for launch?

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Can I apply to be a "D.C. Thug"?

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Can't he believe he didn't do his accordian hands in his little pen after today's proceeding.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Have the Debate in Berkeley, CA. Trump would never, of course. Biden would shrug and say, "You said anytime, anywhere, any day!" Then smirk and put on his aviators.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Commander looking for Secret Service people to bite.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
After watching Ron try to smile during the debates, I don't think he's has any charisma. He's a robot.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
I love that they stick him in that little holding pen for him to spout his bullshit.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Detective Thompson posted:

THC-infused beer is a good way to lose your license. All commercial beer needs to be reported to the TTB (aka the Feds) for tax purposes, and since it's not legal at the federal level, a weed beer is just going to screw you over. You can make non-alcoholic drinks like seltzers and NA beers with weed in the legal states, since that doesn't need to be reported, which is probably why dispensaries are buying breweries, since they would already have the facilities to make seltzer easily. I don't know if this new rescheduling will change it, but probably not?

Yeah Lagunitas has one that's legal here in California. They don't export it to my knowledge.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Looking good sir!!

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Lol Trump finally brought out the accordian when they asked about the gag order. He's been holding it back when he's been in the cage but the gag order got him going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Does anyone know why he is calling the Judge Conflicted? I'm not getting Trump's line of thinking here.