Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Trump !

Ashli babbito is a loving terrorist and I wish her bones were at the bottom of the ocean like osama

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Every member of Kellyanne's family hates her lol

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Escape From Noise posted:

No kidding. This is him apparently preparing food at the Iowa state fair.

'Oh, I hate this part' as he lifts the oven pizza out of the oven with his bare hands

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

i'd say give him a viking's funeral but there's no way a boat is going to support him

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

kyle's pants are still freshly ironed - look at that seam. boy didn't train for poo poo today.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Crowd clapped.

Christie will endorse Haley.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Butchers Work For Free; Or, How I Learned That Cows Just Explode Into Neatly Wrapped Blocks of Meat

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

youll know hes about to be defeated when he starts blinking red.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Interesting that he spells Defense the British way

You'd think autocorrect would catch that

His autocorrect gave up a long time ago. Spends most of its time drinking now

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

An extinction level event like an asteroid could be speeding towards earth and all Republicans would be able to think would be, 'boy, I hope it hits while a Democrat is in office.'

gently caress I hate America.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I interpret almost all of our country's current craziness on white america's (subconscious?) realization that just in a few years we will be a majority minority country, and that, for the most part, they just can't loving handle that idea. kindergarten classrooms have been majority nonwhite for many years. they've already lost the demographics. they are freaking out and are ready to flush the country down the toilet over it.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

if anyone is struggling with these jokes above, "Johnson" is a another name for "penis" hth

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

My wife also has the gift of premonition. She always knows when there's stuff around the house I need to do.

HEYYYY-OH!!!!

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

BigglesSWE posted:

My mental picture of undecideds will forever be that dipshit in 2016 that was made into a meme after a debate, and was then promptly outed as an internet creep when he tried to ride that grift train of 15 minutes fame.

Are you talking about Ken Bone?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

YOURE IN THE BONE ZONE!

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

gorilla channel

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Fine, fine, the heart wants what the heart wants.

:sickos:

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

This will be great for job interviews, if this person ever lands one.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

someone get this man to a dairy queen right now

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Hazo posted:

https://x.com/schindlerfist/status/1747433730677887280?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Post ITT every time you shelter from nuclear bombs in your golf cart path

One thing you definitely do in florida is dig. i see no problem with underground bunkers in florida, no sireee. The water table is what? 3 inches down?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I keep trying to dig basements and they just keep turning into swimming pools!

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Schizophrenics love this poo poo.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

LuckyCat posted:

I can’t look at funeral images like this anymore without imagining Coffin Flop. It is now my head canon that after this photo, she fell through the bottom and hit the pavement

naked?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

I guess she was responding to Gaetz's hot take.

https://x.com/CWBOCA/status/1747803381597392905#m

that newscaster also looks like

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Stoatbringer posted:

The thing about her deleting the threatening tweets - they’re almost certainly not truly deleted and they could get Twitter to recover them from backups if they really wanted. Possibly stuff may eventually get truly deleted after so many years but they’re most likely archived forever.

The way Musk has been randomly turning things off and on for the past year, I wouldn't count on anything being backed-up or usable if that is the case.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Jury is going to award Carroll ownership of Mar-a-lago

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

:toxx:
If someone sends me 2 MILLION US DOLLARS, I will never post again

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

My mom gets the Epoch Times delivered and she's the smartest person I know!

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

man if the rioters had all gotten naked and started having gay sex...

the memes that would have come out of that would have been just incredible.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I love that Donald Trump spends every waking moment in agonizing anger.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

FREEDOM BITES holy poo poo.

I'm trying to imagine the inverse of this restaurant for the left and my brain just can't.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

wilderthanmild posted:

The margins on restaurants are razor thin. You'd think excluding roughly half the population of customers by making it politically themed would be something even a chud would avoid.

They aren't sending their best. Or maybe they are? Hard to tell.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I have hosed a couple coworkers ethically before (one was my boss, I just had to tell HR about it and sign a love contract)

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

I mean if you work in a morgue by yourself….

Those are customers. Can't gently caress customers. I tried.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

is it mueller time yet?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Hi I'm a 45 year old man that wear MULTIPLE chain wallets, skinny jeans, and two inch boots. Yes, I'm completely comfortable with my age, why do you ask?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

"They're not after me, they're after you. I'm just in the way."
-Taylor Swift

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Have MAGAts started burning Tay-Tay’s albums in performative bonfires yet?

Remember when they were performatively destroying k-cups, Yeti coolers, Bud Light cans and drinking bleach and chugging Ivermectin?

This is who we’re up against, the ones who are still alive, anyway.

How do we convince them that their homes are woke?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

1000% None of the poo poo on Trump's desk is stuff he is looking at, working on, involved with - he has some boomer brained idea that it makes him look busy and important to have a cluttered desk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Accipiter posted:

It's because he got called out on it since he doesn't ever actually do any real work.

lol his chief of staff wouldn't let him stack state secrets on the resolute desk so he took them home and put them in his bathroom for revenge.