Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Despera posted:

IM PAYING FOR ADS WTF IS THIS poo poo

are we allowed to post some streaming sites. bro. do not pay for peacock. holy moly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

xbox bing show me the loving nfl game. oh theres 30 streaming sites that all run at 720p and dont hardly cut out anymore. its 2024, the poles and croats upped their streaming game

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Despera posted:

Also since half of america is going to be doing "babys first nflbite" I really dont see the servers holding up.

Really wish the local wild wings didnt suck soo much rear end.

nflbite is like the old sportscast though and its more a collection of all possible streams. for sure streameast will be bodied, but theres also 20 other streams on there.

to your point on it being like 30 seconds behind normal poo poo, i get that. but also the broadcast/cable/youtubetv has been 30 seconds behind other fuckers i talk with on the regular for seemingly no reason (sometimes im ahead of the same loving people) so at this point i just make sure to mute everything depending on the play

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Fat Jesus posted:

I think all it's links try to install shitcoin miners or something now

im hiding behind 2000000 adblockers and a gun pointed at my router

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

wonder if the grandma streams guy is in jail. and his opinions on [redacted]

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

wilderthanmild posted:

It feels like the closest matchup of the weekend and possibly quite fun.

Flacco has made Browns games more fun to watch than early in the season and Stroud is good enough to have success against the Browns defense.

The Browns are cursed enough that if they put them in the primetime slot it would be a 5-3 sickos game though.

flaccos gonna have a 3TD-2INT statline and hell if i know what the end score will be

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Despera posted:

I still have a trojan that will not loving go away that randomly restarts my computer from illegal streams

Further down the list you go the more unblockable ads, impossible to find x's, and generally shittyness of the stream increases.

Beware all who enter the non platinum streams

lol i get it. i still remember getting shook when i got some add on for gmod and it bsod the fuckin computer in like 2006. i still hosed around with poo poo like that until i got a job and realized that my five dollars was a better alternative, especially compared to some bitcoin miner.

thankfully being back in maryland helps with that a lot. ublock and whatever the one i have on there helps on the occasion that for whatever reason the dc market area blocks out ravens games. also shoutout to sponsorblock.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i just do not want anyone to reward peacock for their bullshit if we can help it. these motherfuckers need to go down.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

Titans don't seem like a very stable organization tbh.

Bears should really consider upgrading from the henchman to Vrabel.

didnt the owner step in and throw a shitfit when they discovered the FO was trying to trade henry? weird to stand behind the FO after that, unless it turns out it was vrabel that was trying to push the trade (which would itself be odd)

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

wandler20 posted:

Things went to poo poo in Tennessee when they traded away AJ Brown.

absolutely

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

mllaneza posted:

Quick poll! Which was worse, 28-3 or 18-1 ?

28-3. you're so close to your first. there's nothing more painful than that.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

Why do I keep hearing people use the word "sacked" for firing all the sudden, this isn't the UK, we fought a war over this poo poo.

i had the same kind of annoyance when everyone started calling vaccines 'the jab'. or people saying 'hubby'. i left that third world hellhole to get away from that poo poo.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

that ones fine but i'd better only catch people over the age of 70 saying it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Roasted Donut posted:

loving SCUMBAGS!!!! YOU ARE STEALING THIS FROM US!!!!!