Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Sorry noted cool guy Joe Flacco, the better storyline is the rapists old team winning this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Browns
Dolphins
Bills
Packers
Lions
Bucs cuz Baker owns

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I'll take a 30 second delay if it means I don't have to give my money to the corpo shitlord NFL

Illegal streams 4 lyfe

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I'm genuinely happy for Lions fans. You have a fun team with good young players, a badass coach and a really cool stadium built downtown (like a real stadium should be) that screams "you're in Detroit motherfucker!"

Lions Bitch #grit

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Kull the Conqueror posted:

10/21, 316 yards, 31.6 yards per attempt.

What a day in our lives it was. :911:

As hosed up as it sounds coming from a lifelong Raiders fan, I was cheering for the Broncos so goddamn hard that game. It was a glorious ending! Unfortunately they ran into the Patriots buzzsaw the following week but Tebow Time was fun while it lasted.

Never forget Tim Tebow's Fire
https://youtube.com/watch?v=TJoAwt3qL8Y&pp=ygUbdGltIHRlYm93J3MgZmlyZSBqb2huIHBhcnIg

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jan 8, 2024

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

As far as i know, Brady never whined in a press conference about how a correctly called penalty ruined his HoF TE's legacy

But Brady open mouth kissed his son while he was lying naked on a massage table and he also cheated a lot

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Amen

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Woozie66 posted:

What the hell are you talking about

TB12, the commercials, the loving Crypto hawking

All that poo poo was at the tail end of his career. Mahomes got shoved in everyone's faces almost immediately during his first full season starting.

There's definitely enough room to say
gently caress Brady and gently caress Mahomes at the same time though because they're both annoying crybabies

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

biceps crimes posted:

imagine being a jets fan

They've had more playoff success in the last 25 years than the Cowboys so...

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

biceps crimes posted:

And yet I am enjoying life and football. Can the same be said for jets fans? You know the answer

That's fair but "gently caress the Cowboys" is always very appropriate

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Kalli posted:

NFLPA voted for their own Player's Choice All Pro Team:

https://nflpa.com/posts/the-players-all-pro

Edge: Maxx Crosby

P: AJ Cole

2 Raiders, gently caress yeah

I'm happy that Maxx has so much respect from his peers, dude is a goddamn animal. He's like a 1970's Raiders caricature brought to life.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jan 10, 2024

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Crosby is the coolest motherfucker around and anyone who disagrees can eat poo poo

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Minshew took it pretty well because he's a pretty cool guy as well. When Crosby fucks with Mahomes he gets all whiney and poo poo like the true baby he is.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Some players benefit from having very good talent around them as well since the defense can't just scheme them out of a game. It's not their fault but it's a fact that can't be entirely ignored.

Somebody like Crosby is putting up pretty good stats while being surrounded by subpar talent and being double teamed and held on like 95% of his snaps.

I'm not making a massive argument saying Crosby is unequivocally the best D-lineman but I want it to be said that Garrett, Bosa and Watt are playing with defensive teammates that are much better overall than anyone Maxx has alongside him. It's basically just him and a bunch of JAGs.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

D-LINK posted:

Crosby is great and so is Garrett. My point is that y'all have excuses every year why they're better than TJ with less production.

I wasn't making any grand proclamation, just saying that my guy has trash teammates while a lot of these other names have All-Pro/Pro Bowl help on their side of the ball unlike Maxx.

Flikken posted:

Myles gets that too.

Yup, same with Crosby. Dude basically gets his throat choked on half his plays.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Pron on VHS posted:

sucks to be all bark and no bite, right?

Mahomes styling on a bunch of trash Raider teams doesn't mean that he isn't a bitch made crybaby

You also couldn't beat a dumpster fire Raiders offense whose backup tier QB didn't complete a single pass beyond the first quarter on Christmas day LMAO

I wonder how that loss in front of Taylor Swift on Christmas Day will affect Kelce's hall of fame highlight reel!

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jan 11, 2024

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Pron on VHS posted:

Yes. Relegate the Raiders and bring the Seahawks back

Yes, get rid of the team with the richest history of anyone in the division, makes sense

Just kill off 2 teams entirely, drop the bullshit "South" divisions and bring back the old alignment with Central divisions like God intended

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

TheBizzness posted:

Why do fans of dynasty/borderline dynasty teams have such thin skin?

Because they're spoiled little fucks who have either lost, or never had, any real perspective on what it feels like to have a mediocre or lovely team. Every single slight against their team is a massive affront to their ego and sends them into a frenzied rage not unlike a meth head fiending for the next hit.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

Why do I keep hearing people use the word "sacked" for firing all the sudden, this isn't the UK, we fought a war over this poo poo.

It's shorthand for teabagging these days

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

biceps crimes posted:

I like a good snow game but it’s just too cold for a good game at arrowhead this weekend. Feel bad for both teams

Alternatively, gently caress both teams

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Yeah at least the fans can get shitfaced to help deal with the cold. The players are so hosed though

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Goddamn do I miss Nnamdi. The Eagles took him away and made him play zone like a bunch of goddamn morons. At least he got paid

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

The Dave posted:

KC will need to learn the old Buffalo trick of fingering buttholes to steal heat from your partner.

Also the neat trick of pouring a beer down the back of a woman, or a man if you're feeling adventurous, letting it run through the rear end crack and chugging the end result as it comes out.

Bills fans are true artists

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

We didn't have as many problems with the weather during the playoffs until Buffalo started getting good and hosting games so it's their fault

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

I just looked at the forecast for Buffalo.

Tomorrow game time: no snow, just windy. Snow earlier in the day.
Monday game time: snow all day, snow during and after game.

Why did they move the game? Monday looks like it is going to be colder, snowier and worse for the people going.

Waltzing Along posted:

They don't need fans in the stands. They need more snow on the field. MORE SNOW!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Criticizing the organizational moves of a team who just went from being one of the worst teams in the league over the last few years to a rising star team who won their division and just poo poo housed the NFL's best defense, while also putting in a very good defensive effort, and is moving on to the divisional round of the playoffs in the span of a single off-season sure is a take

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

The337th posted:

it's a really funny critique coming from a fan of any of the dirt worst franchises at drafting

imagine being able to be disappointed by that Will Anderson pick as a meaningful failure

Will Anderson is a goddamn superstar compared to Clelin loving Ferrell so I feel that poo poo in my soul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Lifespan posted:

Clips of Bills fans tailgating is the only fun "fan" thing to watch. All other teams just have drunken idiots covered in paint yelling. Buffalo makes it a drunken, frozen, three ring circus.

Exactly

Anyone who hates Buffalo fans for getting nuts and throwing themselves through tables is a fun hater who's honestly probably just jealous that they lead boring bullshit lives and have never had the balls to just let loose and do something crazy once in their life. Loosen up ya fuckin nerds