Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Komet posted:

What am I supposed to do for the next 7.5 months?

Stalk recruits online, of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Sash! posted:

Ten weeks. He was diagnosed with lung cancer literally two days after he was fired. A month to the day later, he fell and broke his pelvis. Slightly a month later (January 13, which was a Friday and definitely ruined a weekend), he went to the hospital because he was not responding to the chemo and died nine days later.

I don't think it can be attributed to the "old man stops working and immediately dies" phenomenon.

I was led to believe it was a broken heart.

What's the O/U on Saban's replacement, like 2.5 years?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Yeah, I feel that there's no way the new guy doesn't get eaten alive

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Lol, how many coaches are going to send Saban a gift basket after all of these juicy contract extensions

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Weird, it's like giant piles of money will make living anywhere tolerable.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Warbird posted:

It pleases me to no end to see ol Horace to start getting traction. 3YL seems to have taken notice and boosted attention his way.

So is he just a dude with a super heavy drawl using speech to text, or just brain worms?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Smh, poor downtrodden Alabama has to resort to Indiana castoffs to fill out it's staff

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
yeah, well I don't want a super league where Wisconsin goes 1-11 every year (1 win from yearly protected rivalry with Minnesota)

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Fifty Three posted:

it's the lack of good barbecue I think

Plenty of midwesterners enjoy a nice hot dog or burger straight from the grill!

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

drunk leprechaun posted:

It doesn't use carbon. The article literally has a flow chart that shows conventional and the new process side by side. And I thought did an OK job explaining the process from a high level.

I think the question is how you can make steel with no carbon in it when it's required to be in the alloy to actually make it steel

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Where I'm at you're either east of the "I" or west of the "I"

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I bring extra hot sauce to the maintenance dudes at my work when I make big batches. It's been gratifying, because apparently word spread to a bunch of the Mexican people in the factory who then sampled it, and they now voice their approval whenever I walk by.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
BBQ Taco Chat

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Just wait for the giant snow penises to be built

Edit: haha, hell of a snipe there

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

R.D. Mangles posted:

there was a period of time when northwestern just kept beating wisconsin at ryan field despite the fact that they were functionally wisconsin home games and wisconsin always had a much better team and it was hilarious, they won like 4 consecutive games against them almost always because wisconsin would have their running back run like 99 yards dragging the entire northwestern defense behind them and then let their dogshit wisconsin quarterback throw one pass that was immediately intercepted.

Actually this was very traumatic and I'm hoping the evil alien power crystal buried beneath Ryan Field gets destroyed during construction

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Sure, but you can use it to belittle rival programs because they are dirt trash losers

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Sash! posted:

I just got back from spending a week in Georgia and I'm ashamed that I failed to listen to any Bubba Sparxxx while I was out and about

So I'm assuming it was just filled with Jawga Boys instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Huh, Booty played at Allen. Everybody should look up the highschool stadium in Allen TX on Google maps, it's ridiculous