Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

*MOLE, having just given up on his spring cleaning in favor of indulging his wanderlust, meanders through the pastoral countryside until he comes upon a winding river. From the seat of a small scow moored in a backwater under a ramshackle cottage, a vole opens his mouth to shout*

RATTY: hey man, you holdin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

is Holden Caulfield at this party

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

*TOAD, MOEL, BADGER AND RAT are sneaking through the ancient Roman tunnels beneath toad hall in an attempt to retake the manor from the good-for-nothing weasels*

BAGDER: lol oh man i shouldntve taken those edibles when i did

TOAD: yea shut up youve said that a hundred times dumbass, were all toasted

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Suddenly a fat man on a riding lawnmower runs over all the little creatures, hella harshing their mellows brahhhh

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

*TOAD sees a guy walking by taking a huge hit from a vape pen, his eyes grow wide and his hands begin to fidget nervously as he runs home to throw out his custom made dab rig*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

free hubcaps posted:

*TOAD sees a guy walking by taking a huge hit from a vape pen, his eyes grow wide and his hands begin to fidget nervously as he runs home to throw out his custom made dab rig*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3XDYK7bqWM

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

is Holden Caulfield at this party

Holden Caulfield is a WHINY LITTLE BITCH!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
420 in the willows

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

hey man whats good

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

buying ten miligrams of flower because im a frog not a human im much smaller and this is gonna take a long time to work through if im gonna be honest i got a job and my girl doesn't like it when i smoke too much

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

"EULALI-oh poo poo wrong party, sorry guys"

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

u ever gorge itself on high calorie density foods to build up a layer of excess fat then dig a deep burrow which u pack with leaves and other insulating detritus so u can hibernate through the harsh winter and wait for a bountiful and beautiful spring to burst forth….. on weeeed?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Toad your car is so loving stupid. I loving hate you so much stop driving it.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Blue Footed Booby posted:

"EULALI-oh poo poo wrong party, sorry guys"

I would read the poo poo out of Weed Redwall, and I say that having read and enjoyed like half the books in that series

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
all redwall is weed redwall, there's a reason they spend so long talking about food

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I. M. Gei posted:

I would read the poo poo out of Weed Redwall, and I say that having read and enjoyed like half the books in that series

I'd also read space redwall, or weed redwall in space.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

badger we gotta have a talk. when you break out the k2 things get weird, you gotta stop, it scares me man its not natural

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

you think if i threw up some 400 page manuscript of weed redwall and offered it out to publishers theyd give me an advance so i could get some weed

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i must say i do believe i would smoke weed eith a frog yes sir

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Hurr burr oimb stoned wot

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

cumpantry posted:

you think if i threw up some 400 page manuscript of weed redwall and offered it out to publishers theyd give me an advance so i could get some weed

only if you call it greenwall

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

cumpantry posted:

hell yeah

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

TrashMammal posted:

only if you call it greenwall

Weedwall

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:mad:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'd reread redwall but they're all pretty much the same

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Poop Poop

(this thread :owned:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I was given the unabridged Wind in the Willows for my 5th birthday and was expected to read it quickly, so I did. A book written in 1908 is a loving tedious chore to give to a five year old, jesus christ.