Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Make Oswald the missing king that Mickey, Donald, and Goofy have to travel across worlds to find before Pete and Maleficent do. It ain't rocket surgery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Very difficult not to sympathize with GruJR.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Alhazred posted:

Mutant Mayhem is pretty much the first good TMNT movie.

Mods?!

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Really wish I could go with a joke answer and say either of the Michael Bay movies but come on.

The Steve Barron 1990 movie and the Rise of the TMNT movie are both better than Mutant Mayhem.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Hey, hey, hey. Let's not say things we can't take back.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Who else does he have? Linus? Marcie?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Lord Hydronium posted:

The Three Caballeros
"Have you been to Baia, Donald?" has such intense musicality. It's been lodged in my brain for 30+ years.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
You can tell Neo-Gotham is still a shithole because Ace Chemicals is still allowed to operate as a business.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Leto was good in Lord of War as Nic Cage's drug-addled little brother, but was it acting?

Also... isn't every Tron movie about "humankind's first encounter with AI beings?" I guess you could argue that they're "just" programs, but they have a fair amount of autonomy. Same with the... fractals? Whatever the heck Olivia Munn was in Legacy. The computer people that wandered out of the computer desert.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
That's how Legacy ends!

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
The 2003 version is about as corny as it gets, but there's something about cutting to Jason Isaacs in full Mr. Darling mode standing up at a board meeting and saying "I do believe in faeries! I do! I do!" along with all the other folks in the montage that really works.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
"Your name is Richard? Well, we already have a Richard. So we have two options. He can start going by 'Old Richard Who We Hate' or 'Complete Garbage.'"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Sleeping Beauty owns. Hands down the best Disney princess movie with Beauty and the Beast a close but well-deserved second.