Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Answers Me posted:

Yeah but I assume Rees-Zammit will try to be a receiver or a running back a la Christian Wade, who was pretty good at “here’s the ball, run that way” but not much else.

He’ll have a higher ceiling than Wade, but I’m skeptical a skills position player can get over the crazy steep learning curve of not having played the game until your twenties.

Every punter should be an Aussie Rules player though. That I can get behind.
Yeah, it seemed pretty clear from seeing Wade in preseason that he was more than physically capable of playing running back, he just didn't know how to play running back. Modern football, especially at the NFL level, is just so technically and schematically sophisticated that having to learn literally everything from the ground up is a huge handicap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

AndrewP posted:

it's funny that the first year the AFC West was actually kinda gettable, the Chargers fully melted down
Remember that week when the Broncos were two games out and then immediately went back to eating poo poo?

Good times...

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Tay-tay is going to be in the literal cushiest luxury box imaginable.
Complimentary finger-bang included!

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Taylor seems fine but is a bit straight for me, you feel?
Plus she probably hasn’t been involved with Courtney Barnett, like most of the people I listen to have either opened for her or performed at her music festival in the past.

But anyway, I hope this is the last week of Taylor Swift discourse because the Bills win and exorcise their demons and go onto Baltimore to be executed.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Wait did Courtney Barnett do something bad?
No, I was just off-topic posting about my music tastes. And she’s a lesbian rock musician.

Anyway I hope the Bills play good football today and beat the Chiefs into paste.