Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

Just have kids and sleep no longer has meaning.

Yeah I was gonna say, just lol at the idea of having any control over what time the tiny terrorists awaken you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Mark Andrews full practice is interesting

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

That’s “returning head coach Fat Mike” to you

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Black Lighter posted:

The tweet references a Sabres game that got postponed because of the weather. I assume the Sabres play indoors.

To give a series of shitposts a serious reply: don’t watch hockey but the Bruins often play a game in Fenway Park for some reason so I guess it’s POSSIBLE this game was gonna be outdoors :pseudo:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Was it the 6-3 win that the Urban Meyer Jags got on the Bills where Jags Josh Allen got a hat trick on Bills Josh Allen? Something like a sack, interception, and fumble recovery, or something similar.

The score was 6-9 :quagmire: but otherwise yes. A rare Jags bright spot that year

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dramatika posted:

I'm the kind of broken person that went to every Texans home game last year despite us being garbage and knowing we were going to lose, so going in with hope is a nice change of pace

Kinda wish we hadn't cancelled our season tickets after the LOVIE SMITH EXPERIENCE but my liver, waistline, and wallet are certainly happy about not tailgating this year

Lovie should get a statue outside the stadium for that hilarious final game that butterfly-effected the Texans into winding up with Stroud

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Freaquency posted:

TSwift has a singular ability to break brains. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Black Lighter posted:

It's very disturbing that it's 2:00 on a football Sunday and yet there's no football on right now. The NFL should do something about this.

Give it a few years and I’m sure we will have even more teams in the playoffs somehow

I’m not even totally against this since you could give the two seed back their bye

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Joey Freshwater posted:

Let’s go Baker

I’m rooting for the Lions but if they gotta go down, Baker making a much deeper run than the Browns is a solid consolation prize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ifgalra posted:

can't wait until he gets hired by the Bears or something

I mean is there any doubt he (and McDaniels) will be on Belichick's staff in some capacity