Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gonna join the cast of sunny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Irsay k-hole’d himself in December.

https://x.com/profootballtalk/status/1747585784889176449?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Edit: or maybe opioids. Cops narcan everyone tho and ketamine shouldn’t effect pulse. Also cops dont know how to get pulses on anyone.

quote:

Colts owner Jim Irsay was reportedly found unresponsive in bed after police were dispatched to his house in December.

TMZ reports that Carmel Police Department records show that officers responded to a call early on December 8 and found Irsay struggling to breathe with a weak pulse. The records say Irsay had been found on the floor of his bathroom and moved to the bed, which is where officers tried to revive him with a sternum rub and a dose of Narcan. The drug, which is often used to combat opiate overdoses, had some effect and paramedics arrived on the scene to take over treatment.

The police records call the incident an “overdose” and “overdose/poisoning” with the note that officers do not what medications or other substances Irsay may have ingested.

A recent statement from the team said that Irsay is being treated for a “severe respiratory illness” and it’s unclear if there’s any connection between that illness and the December incident.

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Jan 17, 2024

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Diva Cupcake posted:

Yikes. I can’t imagine being a billionaire addict when no one in the world except yourself has any incentive to keep you clean.

https://x.com/unusual_whales/status/1680608478925316099?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Imagine if I said I do subutex during the week for my opioid use disorder, but still do fent on the weekend at parties.

I’d have substance use disorder. But if you have billions you’re just eccentric or whatever.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amazed it’s that low.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I'm sure the league will investigate Irsay to see if he's been using any illegal substances and make an appropriate punishment.

“I can’t be addicted or abuse my klonopin or Percocet: they’re prescribed :smug:

- every

Single

Boomer

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Fate Accomplice posted:

and yet it doesn't hold a candle to the tour de force of Clarity

EDIT: VVVVV Sweetness > the Middle and I'll fight anyone who disagrees

Who would argue this?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

There were ten weeks there where it didn't look like he could be stopped.

Just too good a runner and passer for defenses to be able to do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

edit