Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

I dont like it. But Lamar deserves the chance even if the record falls.

Imagine living in constant terror that your team might actually reach the Super Bowl because it means they could lose some record that nobody even knows or cares about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Victorious Radia posted:

i dont understand how folks can hate the team they're a fan of. what are you doing. gah

why watch football if it just makes you mad?? that's not healthy !!

I see you are unfamiliar with the New York Jets

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

razorscooter posted:

disgusting. come back to this forum when you have drywall repair guys on speed dial.

also that was a wild game and green bay will be scary as hell if they can add more to that team

I have a packer fan friend who used to get this level of mad when they lost. He was notorious for going full Hulk Smash. And this was during peak ARod when they were very good! Thankfully he’s mellowed out

Just to be clear I am not talking about domestic violence at all, just like, plates on wall violence

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Forrest on Fire posted:

No. Dan Campbell is still in great shape. Muscle Coach Mambo.

Also the dance is just doing 300 pushups before head butting someone

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Hold practices inside a local car wash. As a bonus you can turn the photos into a steamy calendar to raise funds for charity.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Can someone please post lions_grit.gif I need to troll some friends and I can't find it in my hour of need

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Sono posted:

e: Totally thought that said lions_bitch.gif.

This is one of my favorite TFF gifs ever but I was thinking of the more recent machine gun one

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I found it in the week 4 aftermath thread when Detroit smoked the Packers on TNF

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4042921&perpage=40&noseen=1#post534906174

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

Ugh excuse me you should all be thankful your chargers won so many games back then, with such a talented roster. Really speaks to the entitlement of the fan base to doompost and lament the self destruction every season. Calling for the firing of Marty just because you didn't win the super bowl? Gauche.

At least be funnier than actual Ravenschat if you’re gonna try and keep it going

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kurgarra Queen posted:

Dawson Knox is dramatically overpaid to be a TE2.

This isn't exactly at the top of the list of Bills issues but I don't understand what they were doing at TE. Kincaid looked great while Knox was hurt. Then the millisecond he was healthy again they went right back to a 50:50 split. You drafted this dude in the first round why are you taking him off the field for Dawson "10 yards per game" Knox

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Still insane that zero teams made any effort to lure Lamar away. There’s like… less than 10 that have credible alternatives or couldn’t do it cause they are already locked into a terrible QB contract? Like yeah the Ravens almost certainly end up with him but… at least loving try!!! The MVP is (ostensibly) a free agent and you don’t even pick up the phone?

Everyone else deserves to lose to them for the stupid collusion scheme. This is my conference championship round hot take

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Scipiotik posted:

My wife, who has only started watching football because of Swift, was like isn't that the guy who can't catch?

lol. Although you need to be more specific when it comes to the Chiefs these days

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah most pro athletes seem to be intensely religious. I mean how many times a week do we see a big play and the guy points to the sky. It’s notable when a guy ISN’T overtly religious

It does give us the occasional glorious meltdown, at least. Like the Stevie Johnson “thx tho” tweet :allears:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kids are gonna find this video in 10 years and be like “you seriously handed me over to a giant blackout drunk stranger” lmao

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Do you think Dan Campbell could bench press Andy Reid

Before or after dinner if you prefer to pick against the spread

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

biceps crimes posted:

Dan Campbell can probably bench press Andy Reid's weight but benching a human is awkward since you can't really grip them like a barbell and the weight isn't evenly distributed. idk if Dan Campbell could bench Andy Reid himself without first getting some practice in by benching other lighter humans first

You say this like it’s unlikely that Campbell has ever bench pressed another human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

kalensc posted:

lmao at the earnest answer and name/post combo

I didn’t even notice this at the time lmao :thurman: