Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
I don't think it's going to be physically possible for Taylor to be at the Super Bowl since she has a concert in Japan a few hours before or after the game. So probably not gonna be a proposal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

The last Japan concert is Saturday, Feb 10th at 6PM japan time which is 5am Eastern Time on the same day. The superbowl is Sunday, the 11th. She can easily make it back to Vegas following the show before the game.

Oh, I thought it was like 5 hours before or something. That's definitely doable.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Shinji2015 posted:

Christ.

Like, the refs sucked, but they didn't cost the Bills the game, the Bills did

Listen, if this had been ruled illegal contact, which would have also been an automatic first down, it would have changed the course of the game. In the 5000 word screed that follows I will detail how

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Kalli posted:

If it was within 5 yards of the LOS, not illegal contact.

I've seen a ton of explanations on why that case would have still been illegal contact.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Waltzing Along posted:

Detroit, Baltimore and Kansas City. World renowned culinary meccas.

KC has a surprisingly good food scene. It's obviously not New York or anything like that, but it's at least as good or better than a lot of larger cities.