Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

LIONS BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Pontius Pilate posted:

Also ya I have no idea Dan Campbell’s politics but hell yea I’d vote for him for president

He’s obviously a communist. His ability to make a ragtag bunch of nobodies into potential Super Bowl stars reminds me a lot of a Castro

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Fat Jesus posted:

Gonna be like shooting Bambi when the chiefs beat the lions

How so? The chiefs got lucky by an unlucky field goal attempt and then all the swifties on reddit were discussing hoping someone would stay close to him right now for his own safety

I think they’re beatable and I also think Lamar is super unbeatable, so chiefs/lions aren’t even in the cards

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Victorious Radia posted:

coney dogs are another Detroit classic and a good game day choice. pasties if you wanna be a fancy bitch

I thought pasties were strictly a yooper thing

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Victorious Radia posted:

shut up!!! we’re trying to win a culinary war!!!!

Ope sorry I’m on my way to uncle Peter’s pasties as we speak

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I am obsessed with jalapeño anchovy feta + mozzarella pizza and I will not be ashamed of it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BlindSite posted:

You should be!

Just grow up and try it, worst case you just pick off the anchovies

It’s a fantastic blend of salty umami with spice and then extra cream to increase the spice

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

california pizza is the best pizza

What the gently caress

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

I got Peking duck pizza from California Pizza Kitchen once back in college.

I think that was the only time I've ever said "why did I eat that pizza"

One time I ordered a mussel pizza and I was excited about it, until the fucker came out and the mussels were still in their shells. Like how the gently caress are you supposed to eat a pizza with shells on it?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

kiimo posted:

I wanted to like dungeness crab so much but alas

Have you tried dungener crab?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Google says Shaq is worth $400mil

Michael Jordan is worth $3bil lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Gatts posted:

I feel like if the Lions win, they'll have an easier time beating KC than the Ravens

Mega agreedo

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The Lions seem like they might have Houston back for this game, so we’ll see

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Y'all are broken. I'd love a Lions/Ravens Superbowl. If the Ravens win...then the Ravens won the Superbowl! If the Lions win we get the best story in Football since the Giants beat the undefeated Pats. That's one hell of a consultation prize.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Lamar Tha God, the Football Terrorist, deserves a ring, and the Lions deserve one too, so its win win (but I strongly prefer the Lions)

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Idk what their issue is, France is absolutely full of loons. The guy even calls it common. Or were phones invented in like 1919 or something dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Android Apocalypse posted:

Hope Toney wasn't at the delivery room trying to catch his newborn baby as it fell out of the mother's womb.

Lmfao