Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah that’s the exact scenario I’m picturing for comeback player of the year - the Alex smith route.

Flacco coming off the couch and leading the browns to a playoff game was amazing tho he literally came back from the couch

The Tim Couch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Fat Jesus posted:

Hamlin ruined a great game

Thank you for being brave and speaking the truth.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

wandler20 posted:

Kayshon Boutte's career keeps going downhill.

https://x.com/tkyles39/status/1750591518396514432?s=20

What a stupid thing to get arrested for

Nov 6, 2002

Silly Burrito posted:

What an absolute dumbass.

His Fanduel username was kayshonboutte01 lol.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Genius

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Should've went with kayshonboutte02, then the cops would've assumed it was the other Kayshon Boutte doing the illegal gambling.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

wandler20 posted:

This exclusive report brought to you by DraftKings (tm). Sign up now for $200 in free bets!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Fat Jesus posted:

Hamlin ruined a great game

He actually has ruined more than one.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

I’m on team anyone but the 49ers.

this but with a slight preference for the ravens

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

wandler20 posted:

I know the league is cracking down on gambling but did they really have to cut off both of his arms. Kinda hosed up

Mega64
May 23, 2008

He'll get one of them back after he appeals.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Docjowles posted:

I know the league is cracking down on gambling but did they really have to cut off both of his arms. Kinda hosed up

Chiefs are gonna trade for him.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
He was drafted last year. Looks like he managed 2 catches for 19 yards. So he'd fit in well with the Chiefs WRs.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

The Puppy Bowl posted:

He was drafted last year. Looks like he managed 2 catches for 19 yards. So he'd fit in well with the Chiefs WRs.

He was in the conversation of the top receivers heading into the 2022 season and was expected to probably be a first round pick. I'd have to think the gambling had a lot to do with his bad season and dropping to like the 6th round or whatever he was drafted in. Gambling is bad.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Played the first game, went something like 1-5 on targets and most notably had an awful oob catch that ruined a comeback attempt. Then was glued to the bench for most of the year, despite... nothing being in front of him.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Gambling is Bad.

This message brought to you by Draftkings. Draftkings: official sponsor of the NFL. Place your first bet on the big game and get a signup bonus By typing in promo code "CONFLICTOFINTEREST"

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

There were also rumors about him participating in an orgy while at LSU, possibly with members of the coaching and recruiting staff? I can't really find sources for this beyond like Reddit and fan blogs though. He seemed like uhhh a pretty questionable pick. Anyway the Boutte jokes write themselves

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean if you ain’t drafting players that were extremely sexual active you ain’t picking many players

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Remember, sex is bad.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
I would like to not hear orgy news about people half this forum’s median age. Thank you. Thanks

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Victorious Radia posted:

I would like to not hear orgy news about people half this forum’s median age. Thank you. Thanks

Whose orgy news would you like to hear about?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

Illegally placing thousands of different bets, including some on LSU football, with wagers and payouts coming out to "several hundred thousand dollars"

Man sounds like this guy has a good at gambling problem

Nov 6, 2002

kiimo posted:

Man sounds like this guy has a good at gambling problem

No, he wagered more than he made.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

fartknocker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0CTTqt3HbE

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Ravens has moved to -4

SF to -7.5

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

AndrewP posted:

Ravens has moved to -4

SF to -7.5

Can imagine Dan Campbell giving a “They’ve got us right where we want ’em. We can shoot in every direction now.” speech to prepare for this

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

fartknocker posted:

The Minnesota Vikings

Also gently caress you thread I'm seriously considering going out and getting pit beef for dinner.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
An orgy taking place in an empty swimming pool full of pulled pork

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Black Sunshine posted:

An orgy taking place in an empty swimming pool full of pulled pork

I'm all for sexual liberation, but there are limits. Let's not step into the outlands of perversion that is suburban cop circle jerks.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Vox Nihili posted:

SF has a big dungeness crab season and surprisingly good oysters (harvested a bit north of SF but very much a local thing). Clam chowder and sourdough bread is another classic. Also mission burritos (not my preferred burrito but they can still kick rear end) and Indian style curry pizza.

Then pair any if that with some of the best wine and beer on the loving continent.

Detroit style loving pizza, good lord...

Tomales Bay! Had a very nice day trip to there and Point Reyes

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I wanted to like dungeness crab so much but alas

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

kiimo posted:

Have you tried dungener crab?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Kalli posted:

Stavvy is a better superfan then Swift. Get him on radio row

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/1750226358628647294

1. As always, gently caress Colin Cowherd with a rusty trowel

2. wtf, when did LeBatard get so old!?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
NFCS coaches going all around.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1750637496814194721

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

kiimo posted:

Yeah, it's not the very best crab or anything. King crab is better. Top crab I've had is Hokkaido hairy crab.

It's still a fun local thing.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Lol that gambling story. You have to be 21 to do anything in the US? But not like i gamble. You know how you all hate those State farm commercials? In Aus version of ESPN / 2 you see the split second of them before they switch to an Aus gambling ad, which features billionaire basketball man Shaq O'Neill. Don't ask me why. They play them dumb ads over and over to the point I loving hate him more than anyone on TV

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Vox Nihili posted:

Yeah, it's not the very best crab or anything. King crab is better. Top crab I've had is Hokkaido hairy crab.

It's still a fun local thing.

Whoa where did you have the hairy crab, I've never heard of that. Crab is my favorite.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Fat Jesus posted:

Lol that gambling story. You have to be 21 to do anything in the US? But not like i gamble. You know how you all hate those State farm commercials? In Aus version of ESPN / 2 you see the split second of them before they switch to an Aus gambling ad, which features billionaire basketball man Shaq O'Neill. Don't ask me why. They play them dumb ads over and over to the point I loving hate him more than anyone on TV

In the US Shaq is the new Papa John after the old Papa John got kicked out for bitching about not being able to say the N-word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

bows1 posted:

Whoa where did you have the hairy crab, I've never heard of that. Crab is my favorite.

In Sapporo, at a downtown crab restaurant with a giant animatronic crab on the front.

This place: