Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

This is a pretty weird story and the people still alive are changing their stories often.

Like… daily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I’m pretty excited to watch a 2 time MVP with a great defense play someone who is about to win his second MVP with a great defense.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

As someone who tries to make a food representing the opposing team every week, SF would be at the bottom of my list.

Otherwise it would be a toss up because Detroit pizza, crab cakes, and burnt ends all rule.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

With SF my go to guess would probably be Cioppino? That actually sounds good as gently caress in the winter right now.

Yes and they now sell it at Costco so if there is a SF/KC Super Bowl I will buy some. But making it when I’m the only one in my house who will eat it is too much.

Generally I make burritos for San Diego (I’m not acknowledging the move), and Crab legs or just a buffet for Vegas. (I am acknowledging the move)

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

He got his MBA from the University of Phoenix.

Where did you get yours?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs are gonna win the Super Bowl

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

All of this has happened before and it will all happen again.

Mahomes is a cylon.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Rogue Elephant posted:

I don't understand why it doesn't seem to sit all the way down on his head. It makes him look like the Great Gazoo. He doesn't have THAT much hair underneath it

It’s an experimental helmet. That’s why it’s cool and good that it shattered

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Docjowles posted:

And chiefs fans thought they had it bad in the Miami game :stare:

It really wasn’t that bad in a ton of layers. When the stands emptied and you were surrounded by people it got way worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Oh my god Mecole Hardman might get a third Super Bowl ring.

I want the chiefs to win this week because I always want them to win. I’d rather they win this week and lose in the Super Bowl to whoever than lose this week and not get another two weeks of thinking they could win the Super Bowl again.