Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
well poo poo, another drat KC superbowl. at least kawalimus got to watch his extraordinarily good team get owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Ghost Dog posted:

neither underdog snakebit franchise could win on championship sunday

Lmao at describing the ravens this way. Incredible troll

Harlock posted:

Depends how much you believe in the talent vs the coordinators

Zero belief in their DC and their OC is incredible but I think MCDC can find a mostly solid replacement

Also y’all saying the lions should’ve gone for FGs should get cursed with hyper conservative defensive coaches forever.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

feels like MCDC needs to be more aggressive bc he knows his defense can’t contain talented offensive teams. The lions defense has been rough this year even if they’re a little improved.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

hope the niners win both bc gently caress the chiefs and bc as much as the niners have been around forever i would like Shanahan to get his ring along with CMC. i get really tired of the whole "that coach can't win the big one" bullshit that gets put on guys like Shanahan, Andy Reid for a long time, etc. Most of it is just injury luck and QB quality. Shanahan's an insanely good coach who should get a ring. ONE WOULD BE SUFFICIENT THO

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

But going for the 4th doesn’t change the math that much. It’s a three score lead either way

picking up the 4th and making that kick by their kicker are probably a push so it doesn't really matter.

either way the conversions are not why they lost the game. i honestly didn't think the lions were gonna be in that game at all if the 49ers showed up which took them an entire half to do. the 49ers are one of the most stacked rosters in the league with an insanely good offensive HC. when they actually show up they're a crazy hard out. Lions are young, feisty, and have a great offense but if the offense sputters a little and the other team remembers to exploit the gently caress out of their bad defense, yea that'll do it.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

kiimo posted:

https://twitter.com/kgumminger/status/1751987710296735777?s=46&t=lsDoWNTuhOQoRWbL6s6fwA

seems pretty good but I'm too far up the Chiefs rear end to have a relevant opinion

lmao of course Kelce is good. he's just also become massively over exposed. welcome to being a fan of a team in the midst of a heel turn. luckily mahomes is very fun to watch and Andy Reid is too lovable to be a true villain. still tho, ya'll can go ahead and lose this one

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

a neat cape posted:

Whoa now, hold up

i love andy reid and i will not apologize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

a neat cape posted:

OK but the other thing

haha he's still got his wacky bullshit that's fun to watch from a pure entertainment perspective. not the crap where he whines like brady used to. i hate that.