Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
i cant believe this poo poo

this isnt fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheGhettoGronk/status/1751748988070457563

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Parallax posted:

anyway gently caress the chiefs

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Radia posted:

y'all need to stop getting mad about video games

The new Yakuza rules

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

https://twitter.com/kgumminger/status/1751987710296735777?s=46&t=lsDoWNTuhOQoRWbL6s6fwA

seems pretty good but I'm too far up the Chiefs rear end to have a relevant opinion

He's pretty good and you know it

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

uckily mahomes is very fun to watch and Andy Reid is too lovable to be a true villain.

Whoa now, hold up

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

i love andy reid and i will not apologize.

OK but the other thing

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

Whining is annoying but I want my QB crying 100% of the time he is on the field. Not like Derek Carr, but like Brady and Mahomes. Get every call you can from these idiot refs, win win win.

100%

It's the whining off the field that gets grating. With Mahomes or anyone else

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

I'd rather Brady come back and win so many Superbowls that he has to get one sized for his dick than watch the Chiefs win another one, gently caress this poo poo.

Wait are we the Jets now

gently caress

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Q_res posted:

The two Lions decisions I have a problem with are running it with DMo on the goal line and burning a timeout, which really killed any chance of winning. The other is going for it on 4th and 3, specifically the playcall. 3 yards to go and you come out in an Empty Back Shotgun. So they don't even have to respect your run game. WTF was that?

It's that run and the burning of a timeout that's a complete head scratcher to me

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

I love Rashee Rice.

If the Chiefs could stop holding he'd have two more touchdowns this postseason

In all fairness that "hold" that erased the TD was extremely ticky tack

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It was shocking to see that called when so many others had been totally ignored.

Seriously, I was amazed that THAT one is the one that got called

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

A WR was Superbowl MVP like 2 years ago

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Who the gently caress is Dexter Jackson

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Manoueverable posted:

I do appreciate that this has happened exactly once in most of the major sports, it's like the leagues agreed "okay, now that we have a fun trivia question/answer out of the way, let's never do that again"

There were big time debates about Lebron getting finals MVP on one of those teams that lost to the Warriors.

I wouldn't have complained

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Please don't remind me of that series

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

fartknocker posted:

Paul Kariya was my favorite player growing up and that series still makes me angry. Also they need to go back to those uniforms.

Goddamn right they do.

I'm still salty about the stupid lottery last year

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

DeimosRising posted:

Lebron was unquestionable and by far the best player in that series and should have gotten mvp

It's the best I've ever seen LeBron look

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

I reserve the right to mock the insane ramblings of someone who acts like their team is a long suffering hellhole franchise like the Lions, Browns or Jaguars.

Can I doompost

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

he should bring back the kimpossible classic

What a time

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

yes let's talk about Kelce. Clearly he lost a step, this was a good point last week too.

I agree he should retire after the superbowl

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Surely Butker wasn't down at the other endzone practicing

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Yeah Travis acting like this was some giant injustice done to him is kinda hilarious

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

someone said something along these lines in the week leading up to the game but watching sports is the only hobby that'll make you consistently mad. even when you win, its easy to get mad anyway. i'd know, im an expert. just try not to worry about what other people get mad about too much and enjoy what you can

Sports are fun when you don't have a bitch screaming FRAUD in your ear every time your good team loses

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

fuckers will literally find any little thing to scream about and have it be the worst possible twisting dagger in your back. when the ravens lost to the chiefs the first thought in my dumbass head was 'people are gonna yell about lamars playoff record a-loving-gain'

shits not healthy. still love it though, even if college football is 100% ruined forever now

Yep.

I just wanna watch Justin Herbert make insane throws, not listen to morons scream wHaT hAs He EvEr WoN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Eh, it’s a living. My wife is annoying but has a great rack, nothing is perfect.

Lol