Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
1. Blitz the everliving hell out of Lamar
2. Win every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Worked great for the Texans...for a half.

More like

1. Be a playoff game
2. Wait for Lamar+coaches to melt down

Sorry bird bruv, just my observation. No one has to wait for the playoffs to blitz Lamar incessantly while keeping contain.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

You can't really easily do both of those can you? And even if you do it's the job of the coaching staff+Lamar to be ready for that and have answers. If they are blitzing hard plus containing shouldn't it not really be that hard to counter it? The QB School vid last week criticized a bunch of the Ravens playcalls+Lamar against the Texans for not having answers to the heavy blitzes. I gave them the benefit of the doubt last week because blitzing heavy wasn't what the Texans were doing all year so maybe not prepared for it. It sounds like the Ravens desperately need better play design and coaching in these situations to help Lamar out of jams. We got rid of Roman and Monken is better to a degree but the play design is still lacking a lot of the time. Somebody's got to be helping him deal with this poo poo and he's obviously talented enough to do it.

I'd love to see what Lamar's career had been like if he ended up with the Chiefs and Reid. I kind of think he'd have way more success in these high pressure games against good teams.

You can blame coaching all you want. Lamar gets turnover prone when harassed. He is kinda easy to rattle

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

C-Euro posted:

Outside of a couple of unlucky bounces, Lions just got plain out-executed in that second half. I don't think there's an easy scapegoat for the collapse, for better or worse. No Goof, no officiating fuckery, just couldn't live up to the moment. Sucks.

The 2 failed fourth down conversions led to 14 unanswered points, which is the easy answer you're looking for.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Even if they won he wouldn't have been happy because it wasn't as good a win as some other Baltimore win from 19-dickety-two. Just completely pointless posting. Literally the same dumb complaints every week for a decade.

2 decades, brosef

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Zay Flowers is now Earnest Byner. That's what we get for putting him on the ring of honor. You wanted him? You got him.

I had to google but the payoff was :discourse:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

kiimo posted:

lol I'm not saying the Ravens were even incorrect to do so but I guess Mahomes and Kelce should just take it? And if they push back they're cunts? Just trying to follow AFCN logic here.

Righteous victory lmao yeah because that's what I said.

Ofc you don't just take it, you forfeit your cred when you whine about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

You do mean poo poo like point at the scoreboard and knock one of their players out. That's the proper etiquette, noob