Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ravens fans (well one anyway) saved from their nightmare scenario of making the Super Bowl

You bastards could have at least tapped the brakes on the chiefs hype train and instead you let Kelce catch like 20 balls lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Catching up on 4 million posts. This isn’t a NFL is scripted or refs are in the tank take or whatever. But it’s insane how playoff games always manage to go the chiefs way. Holding call in the eagles Super Bowl. Flowers fumbles on the 1 yard line. Etc. I mean it was the same with New England’s run, you don’t have that much success without some luck on top of the talent. They win which is all that matters but they are a handful of coin flip outcomes away from being the awesome team that never got over the hump. More proof we are posting in the hell timeline.

NFC better fuckin figure it out now that Brady is gone cause Mahomes doesn’t have his version of Eli Manning anymore

I wonder if he pinches himself every time he remembers he could still be on the Panthers lol. Getting the news of that trade must have been unbelievable

Fat Jesus posted:

Purdy sandbagged that game v Lamar weeks back

Pretty sure this was an actual posted or at least implied Kawalimus take about why he was terrified of reaching the Super Bowl

Deleted several bad Swift-related replies, including one which quoted Intruder talking about Swift before he showed up a couple pages later imploring us to stop being weirdos about Swift lol

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

HonorableTB posted:

It always makes me laugh when a player gets so mad he slugs another guy full force directly in the helmet. I saw a clip of that happening last night in a highlights vid and it's like what did you expect to happen? Now you've probably got a broken hand lol. The other dude didn't even react to getting socked in the head, he just stood there like "you dipshit" lol

Yeah it owns when two guys wearing modern-day suits of armor start trying to shove and punch each other. Like lol what do you think is gonna happen. You're way more likely to hurt someone in the course of a normal play (Andre Johnson excepted)

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

3 DONG HORSE posted:

guy who quit practice the first day to instead join cross country checking in

high school freshman year I did practices all summer including the dreaded two-a-days then right before the first game decided I'd had enough of this bullshit and quit lol

I was on the roster as a guard but I could see the writing on the wall that I was never gonna see the field. Did get in probably the best shape of my life though so it wasn't a total waste

Also my school didn't even have a team or field, we had to merge with a neighboring town to have enough kids

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

https://marriedwithchildren.fandom.com/wiki/Four_Touchdowns