Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean does anyone actually care about Super Bowl MVPs. If you win and are a QB you are MVP regardless

How dare you forget Desmond Howard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

lol Aaron Rodgers

Why don’t more people talk about what a choke artist he is?

Because for the most part he hasn't been.

14 he was on one leg and had a massive ST meltdown plus Fat Mike cowardice.

16 they couldn't even field enough WRs for a two point try before OT. Never saw the ball.

17 they didn't even deserve to be there. The secondary was dead dead to the point that a (IIRC) undrafted rookie was the best option to cover prime Julio Jones.

21 full team failure. Bakh died in practice at the start of the playoffs. Scottie Miller left single coverage against a hurt Kevin King in a hail mary situation at the end of half for...reasons. Aaron Jones immediately fumbling at the start of the second half leading to them being down 28-10 basically 1 minute into the half. LaFleur should have gone for the tie.

22 is the biggest Rodgers indictment but event then the defense played well and the ST gifted points. Rodgers locked onto Adams the whole game.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Febreeze posted:

I was way too skinny in HS to ever do anything but track, I would have snapped in half if I played football

now I just ride my bike a lot

Cycling ftmfw

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Eh, it’s a living. My wife is annoying but has a great rack, nothing is perfect.

lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Freaquency posted:

Hell yeah

I just bought a Brooks saddle and my sitz bones are crying lol

Saddle break-in blows

I'm looking to do at least two century rides this year and with the weather being sort of nice in Chicago I'm so tempted to take my road bike off the trainer but I know poo poo is gonna get worse