Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
First half was looking like it was gonna be an electric shootout.

Second half was an amazing sickos game with the Ravens punching themselves in the dick over and over.

Something for everyone in that game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I can't wait for a breakdown of what the Chiefs did to completely neuter the Ravens offense. I wonder if it was a fluke that just snowballed or if it's going to be like that Dolphins game a few years ago where suddenly everyone had the kryptonite to make Lamar look human again.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Do average fans hate dynasty teams as much as TFL and other corners of the Internet do?

Like we all loving hate seeing the AFC be like 20 years of Patriots and later Chiefs, but does the average casual fan care?

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
At least the Mahomes Chiefs are kinda fun to watch(not as much this year). I always felt like the Brady Patriots were a very boring flavor of good.

I'm not sure I get 49ers hate. Is it from them being really good decades ago? Is it some NFC thing? Is it just because it felt like a foregone conclusion they were going this year? Otherwise they seem like a normal good team that's been close to winning it but not quite doing so for like a decade.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Trying to give people the benefit of the doubt here, maybe if Lamar puts it in front of him instead of behind and also throws it a tad earlier he could have got it, he was double covered when he put his hand up but he had a step on them.

It would need to be a nearly perfect throw and timing though and even then, I'm not sure. So it seems so dumb to call for it there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I played football until my sophomore year of highschool, then I got an injury and missed the rest of the season.

Started playing Rugby in the spring and loved it. Stuck with that instead afterwards since it wasn't like I was gonna play in college as a 5'9" defensive end.

In retrospect I kinda wish I'd not played contact sports. Got 1 concussion in football and 3 in Rugby, maybe more. Always worried my brain will be swiss cheese as some point from that.

Rugby is supposedly less bad about concussions, but even if that was true globally it didn't seem like it was true in the US. Too many dudes try to tackle like it's football.