Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jared Goff?
This poll is closed.
JARED GOFF 33 45.83%
Jared Goof 14 19.44%
MCDC 9 12.50%
Purdy Good 16 22.22%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Go Loins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Posting these so they can be referenced later:

Gonna need this

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
i've seen that guy in loving awful "Ford fits the South Florida life style" commercials for years and never knew his name until now

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:piss:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
this start pleases me

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Codependent Poster posted:

what does it even do?

AR. I have family that's worked at Magic Leap, a company that's been working on that stuff for a decade+, and while the idea is kinda cool, the headsets are simply too bulky and at this point they don't really offer an advantage over normal computers and poo poo until they can make the headsets comfortable

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
LOINS BTICH :boom:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I remain convinced Barry could still outjuke some linebacker if he wanted to

Same with Jerry Rice running slants

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
fullback deep :hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
what the hell lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol and one 49ers defender killed another on the sideline

wait :flag:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:tviv:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The 7th Guest posted:

weren't the 49ers kind of in this position last week. it's going to be up to detroit's defense to close in the 2nd half

they never trailed by more than 7 last week, and IIRC they are historically bad at coming back from deficits under Shanahan so even that was a bit of a surprise

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Black Lighter posted:

B...b...but if Brock didn't get hurt, the Niners would have annihilated the Eagles

That's because the Eagles are poop and people like the Lions and want them to do good

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

I just realized… these will be the last chicken wings I'll eat for the 2023-2024 NFL season since I'll be missing the Super Bowl when I'm in Colorado that weekend…
:smith:

I'm gonna have wings airlifted to you so you can properly participate in the GDT

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

WoodrowSkillson posted:

I have posited a zero sum amount of success for Detroit sports for decades

Makes sense, the Red Wings just monopolized it for a while

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gouf

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
go for it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
fake it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
i mean, that is the smart choice...

...but I wanted blood and violence and points

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jared Goff chants in Santa Clara :hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

hearing that music and imagining Rodney Dangerfield dancing to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTizJcKUlE&t=15s

:hmmyes: that is the appropriate reaction to hearing Any Way You Want It

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MoaM posted:

What in the gently caress...

:lol:

if you ever noticed how early episodes of The Simpsons or Married... With Children frequently made jokes about shows on Fox, the jokes often weren't that far from reality

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
holy crap

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shinji2015 posted:

Huh. How often does that happen?

I don't think it's ever happened before, closest was the Bills and Cowboys playing in Week 2 of 1993 (Which was a Super Bowl rematch of the previous year, and then they played again that season). There have been a handful of other instances of teams playing during the regular season at various points before eventually meeting the Super Bowl, most infamously the Giants and Patriots playing in the final game of the 2007 regular season

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

drat comment this is turning into another one of those games where as soon as I stop drinking the team I'm rooting for stops scoring.

Quiet Feet in the 4th quarter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeqNJiq9mYU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:tviv:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
what

the

gently caress

did we just see

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Quiet Feet, I need you to start drinking again ASAP

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:holymoley:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:ohdear:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
wooooooooooooooooooooooooof that drop

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
a special teams play that went "WOW-aww they hosed up"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Jesus

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

He's going to find the nearest injured player and punch him?

some backup linebacker is about to have their face turn into a pile of goo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Brock :vick: Purdy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
what

the

gently caress

is

going

on

:siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Williams is having an... interesting game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:negative: