Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
post hole digger is this character who is 4 feet tall
and 4 feet wide and their superpower is having a surface area of 16 square feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
roosevelt looks like an indian charlie sheen and his super power is being so bald it blinds people

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
expo is a vape pen filled with DMT

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
beeftweeter is a flying cow and when you milk them they look at you and do this :smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
infernal machines is played by matthew mcconaughey but he’s succumbed to lung cancer which gets in the way of their super power which is looking extra cool while smoking

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

echinopsis posted:

roosevelt looks like an indian charlie sheen and his super power is being so bald it blinds people

and hus nicjname is fat tots

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ever since i was a boy.... i wanted to be 16 square feet in size....

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Rotor is

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fart simpson is played by jackie chan but when he was 12 and their super power is they always always have a 2” bluetooth speaker playing skrillex

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
rotor is played by michael cain and his super power is that everything he touches turns to palmOS

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

echinopsis posted:

rotor is played by michael cain and his super power is that everything he touches turns to palmOS

[hugs children] ahhh much better

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

NoneMoreNegative is played by laurence fishbourne and all the missions are planned in the back room of his goth industrial club

Sweevo fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jan 31, 2024

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
echi is played by himself

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

echinopsis succumbed to sissification hypnosis several years ago and has been trapped in a persistent state of bambi sleep ever since. not seen since transforming into a big titty bimbo, the poster as you know him today is a bot controlled by an AI.

fart simpson posted:

and hus nicjname is fat tots

IT IS NOT

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I do NOT know what you are talking about

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

echinopsis succumbed to sissification hypnosis several years ago and has been trapped in a persistent state of bambi sleep ever since. not seen since transforming into a big titty bimbo, the poster as you know him today is a bot controlled by an AI.

hes in a big vat full of goo shaped like a breast implant

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pokejoe is played by donald trump but the character is much more like tim the tool man taylor. their super power is that their hands ooze our lubricant at all times and they need to wear gloves much like cyclops always needs to wear those googles to protect the innocent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
290 is played by tom selleck in his prime, and their superpower is just how powerful that moustache is