Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

watho posted:

blowing up bombs

being a former fbi agent

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
one time i lied about lurking on the forums before i really did so people would think i was an OG

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

Sarah Cenia posted:

e: i already posted this before lol
meaning I SMOKE A WEED ILLEGALLY

same and HOW IS THIS SHPIT NOT LEGAL YET

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Gaylor Moon posted:

same and HOW IS THIS SHPIT NOT LEGAL YET

SAME

CONFESSION: against the city ordinance I’ve let multiple people bury pet cremains in the same grave space as a person’s urn because lol if you think I’m gonna rock the boat when someone is being buried alongside their pet!!! gently caress off!!!!!

whenever someone asks me if that’s an OK thing to do I tell them “as long as you don’t tell me you’re doing it”

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

cruft

There's a building in Chicago just off the rail line to New Orleans, and someone spray panted "BE GAY, DO CRIME!" across the top. I tried to get a photo for BYOB but it was too far away to really come out.

I wonder how they managed to get that up there. The letters were probably about 6 feet tall, and went a good 40 feet across the building. Seems like it would take a fair amount of engineering and planning.

e: oh look someone else got a photo:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

emSparkly posted:

I signed up for club penguin without my parents’ permission.

Jesus christ what the gently caress

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Jesus christ what the gently caress

we're patiently waiting for ur one and only crime :allears:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Areola Grande posted:

we're patiently waiting for ur one and only crime :allears:

I am the world's greatest jewel thief: Le Crapaud, and I once did a rolling stop during a right turn on red.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

when i was like 13 i took a dollar from my parents to buy some chocolate :cry:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut

I signed up for Ebay in 1999 before age verfication was a thing