Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

Areola Grande posted:

i'll start. i haven't had car insurance for the past year but i drive every day. i know it's illegal but it saves me a lot of money. i kind of miss the crime weed days when i was breaking the law everyday, but now weed is legal so i've resorted to car crimes instead :shrug:

i await ur judgement byob :pray:

idk if this is bad. it sounds like not good though. i hate cars & don't drive so no judgement there.

when i went to library convention i took a healthy dose of swag from all the tables & may have accidentally an item that don't know about if i should've.

f it this is byob we commit crimes.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

um okay so forgot to respond till now and like the library convention was related to a ghost of a career i have in infosci.

but basically there were some admin cards to an lsp (essentially library mega-software) left out next to their promotional swag and i didnt even think about it before grabbing one myself. i will never use it or do anything with it. i was just like, can you imagine if tho.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

Areola Grande posted:

mods pls change barking gecko's user name to Felonious Monk

its true Barking Gecko did come out tough on crime without listing their own crime... or did they.

im actually out of crimes maybe i shoplifted a chocolate bar once and sometimes i jaywalk. i cant even say blazing it at a moments notice whenever i feel like if i have it on me, because uh.... not a crime here

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

is databasic the rereg guy or what i'm pretty spaced on this issue

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

im sorry for that derail its just i got paranoid about the stupid newbie avatar and like in theory you can just change your username. its actually fine lol

databasic that poster is terrible you dont wanna be them. your posts are def way better just wasnt sure

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

i did it all. every crime. you cant punish me for all of them muahahaha

several of these were my posts,

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

watho posted:

blowing up bombs