Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Failed Imagineer posted:

There Will Be Probes

If the thread title wasn't already excellent, then that would have been a winner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/HouseDailyPress/status/1755014821819387947

Mayorkas impeachment defeated on the floor, does the Republican caucus even have a whip

This might be one of those cases where they had to show the body so that the crazies would move on.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

IT BURNS posted:

USCE 2024: Soon, Illegal to Jerk Off in Alabama

OK, sure

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Lemming posted:

If I was president I would make Spiderman my vice president because he's cool and always wins

Actually, I think it would be difficult to find a Marvel superhero who loses fights more often than Spiderman

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

hooman posted:

Banning discussion of an active genocide that the US is supporting isn't moderation, it's silencing.

Is there at least a feedback thread coming or any update on what is happening here?

Its neither. Koos was pretty clear in his post, we simply do not have the capacity to moderate that topic right now. Please do not bring it up in USCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

I like using anecdotes and data-free arguments as much as (or possibly more than) everyone else, but lets try to dial the dueling anecdote fight down to a 3 and make a few more arguments that are objective and falsifiable. Though it may be difficult to really come up with an answer as to whether its either hopeless or possible to reach Trump and/or rural voters, and whether they need to be persuaded or (politically) fought.