Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Barret
Red XIII
Yuffie
Cait Sith
Vincent
Cid
View Results

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Grinnblade posted:

I respectfully disagree (although this is also incredible) and submit for the thread's approval: Red XIII busting a loving move in the Shinra uniform. Should be timestamped, if not, it's at about 10m40s in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgdkN2tCAFw&t=640s

Oh my god at 2:09.

GREG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The grunt who's really Cloud should've been voiced by Steve Burton just to keep loving with people.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

CC is the only time we see the events of Nibelheim without anyone editorializing their memory of it.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Octaslash Traveler

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The Shinra therapist is just Palmer in Groucho glasses.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth SPOILER Thread: Defense of the Ancient 2

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

If I had to spend extended periods of time with Genesis I also would take the first opportunity to go completely insane and start murdering people.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

How else is Cloud supposed to process the death(?) of Aerith/Tifa/Barret/Yuffie/Zack/Roche/Rude/Johnny/Don Corneo/Dio/Tankceratops without hours and hours of making chocobos gently caress?

Oh right snowboarding.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I hope the rest of Visual Kei FOXHOUND appear in Rebirth.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

They kept the stairs which is frankly the most important part of Shinra Tower before meeting the president.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Final Fantasy VII: Rehydrated

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The Weapons not being fightable in the original release blows my mind; they don't do anything otherwise.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I chose to believe that all Sephiroths in Remake are pissed off about losing in Advent Children and went back in time to make sure that they win this time and also to inform Cloud that they are extremely Not Mad about losing three times to a Shinra mallcop.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

triple sulk posted:

It's very possible that (making poo poo up here) the game "ends" with Aerith dying or whatever and then there's like a few hours of Zackworld. Technically speaking the progress of the normal FF7 game as we know it will still have stopped there.

Cloud's portion of the game ends with Aerith look up at him and smiling, hard cut to Zack in Midgar which is the second half of the game.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ImpAtom posted:

except, sadly, The Triceratops Tank. Maybe they're saving it for part 3
What the gently caress was even the point of this game then.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Asterite34 posted:

Maybe Aerith's a big One Piece fan?
Here's how the story goes, we find out
That the planet's dyin' Cloud, there's no doubt

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ImpAtom posted:

I mean ti be fair the truth would sound like one.

SHINRA is experimenting on SPACE ALIENS. Famous soldier Sephiroth is part Alien! Horrifying Crossbreeds kept in evil lab just above Shinra Gym! SHINRA burnt down a town and rebuilt it exactly in secret!

SHINRA is putting JENOVA CELLS into the LIFESTREAM and making everyone EDGY

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

HD DAD posted:

Reeve posts regularly on Midgar’s version of Something Awful

Reeve has too much empathy for that.

Now, Heidegger? That's a guy who thought spending 10 gil on the internet was a wise decision.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I feel like Reeve and Cait were two separate character concepts that got merged during development.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

President Shinra tell me more about a world without lingua franca.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The Remake trilogy is all leading up to Nomura finally doing something with that sequel hook with Genesis at the end of Dirge of Cerberus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

DO IT TO IT posted:

If you recruit Yuffie on disc 2 when Tifa is party leader, she calls Tifa "Boobs"

Much like "Aerith", Tifa's name as rendered in the code of the original game is "Boobs".