Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Poor guy has Stockholm Syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Canned Sunshine posted:

Lmao

So how soon until all the other fans say “gently caress the Chiefs” like everyone currently says “gently caress the Cowboys”?

Buddy,

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Declan MacManus posted:

on my team, which is good, unlike your team, which is poo poo, the underperforming player will overperform. my underperforming players, they will be even worse than they were on my team because they don't have my team boosting them up. you fool. you troglodyte. you absolute buffoon.

*looks at Agholor*

Yeah, checks out

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I can’t wait to chortle heartily at a team selling the farm to draft Drake Maye

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Zero_Grade posted:

News: Antonio Brown has discovered Dall-E

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1763213200848470393

Views: lol

If AI was used exclusively to bully dipshits like Portnoy I may actually come around on it

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Look, it’s a cabin, basically

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

There’s no way that Licht said any of that with a straight face

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

He’s both pro-choice and anti-gun so I think it’s more likely that he was hanging with Bosa and got roped into a photo, but if anyone wants to disavow the dastardly Bengals and join the ranks of the Ravens flock you are welcome (please don’t do any research beforehand tia)

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

Darnold gonna get spooked by the ghosts that inhabit the Denver airport before even taking a snap.

They’re aliens or lizard people dang it! Learn the lore :mad:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I’ll be honest, outside of when a uni looks really really good like the powder blues, or there’s something genuinely functionally wrong with the kit like MLB’s this year, I barely notice them

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

If you’re undisciplined enough to commit a penalty on 4th-and-25 you deserve to have the conversion happen

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

He was corrections and he flipped from ACAB to “actually it’s a few bad apples” in record time

People were also generally tolerant until he made it his entire identity

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Towards the end it seemed like it was all he talked about in the chat thread. He was being baited a bit but he also never hesitated to take the bait

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Trevor Etienne fitting into the Athens party scene immediately, got himself a DUI this morning.

At first I thought that Travis Etienne and Trevor Lawrence had had an accident a la The Fly but no, it’s Travis’ brother

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

sharknado slashfic posted:

A tradition unlike any other

https://x.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1772012831677772183?s=20

Just imagine, there are fans that don't pay attention in the off season and they don't even know about the coaches picture.

We gotta teach some of those guys in the front row some proper posture

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

I recently learned from the internet that the best defense lawyer you can get is someone that's a member of a state legislature because you get to delay the trial for years as "congressional duties" lets you reset court dates over and over. I will not look into whether or not this is true and that I saw false information on the internet.

Don’t worry, it’s illegal to tell lies on the internet.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

a neat cape posted:

I apologize in advance for posting every bit of jim harbaugh that amuses me. It'll probably get annoying and I'm annoying anyway

Bolt up

A) It’s the offseason and B) if we endured that one guy that would share clips of every pass Mahomes made in training camp we can endure Harbs-posting

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

fsif posted:

What on earth is the rationale for the recruit level bit?

Anyone can make it if you grind hard enough, or some poo poo like that

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

As was mentioned before, his weirdo motivational speaker persona is going to have short term benefits but it’ll wear out its welcome in a few years. It’s harder to pull off when your team isn’t mostly a bunch of impressionable 19-20 year olds, but grown men working a job.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

The feds are involved. It's extremely clear that Ohtani wasn't doing anything.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/...ambling-habits/

Yeah the texts are particularly damning. This one is my favorite though:

quote:

"I have a problem lol" Mizuhara allegedly wrote on or about June 24, 2023.

Always love a good emotional distance lol

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

Aaron Rodgers is so boring to me. At least say something new you feckless dipshit

Pretty much, it’s just a greatest hits of all the dipshit conspiracy theories of the last 20 years

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

this is literally every successful rich person i've met. they genuinely believe not only that the lessons they learned in their one successful endeavor translates perfectly everywhere but that their prior success is 100% due to their decisions, no decision was bad or unnecessary and no luck was involved, just absolutely perfect mastery of their area. its patently insane and these people run everything

I’m reading a book about Jack Welch right now and get a good laugh every time they mention one of his underlings going off to some other company and cratering it within a couple years

Just absolute idiots with a hammer and a world full of nails

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Friendship with the Titans is over, Texans are the new honorary AFCN team

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Mystic Stylez posted:

laughing about this again

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Wow, and not a port-a-potty in sight either

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Mystic Stylez posted:

yeah, root for one of the teams in the AFC North (Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cincinnati Bengals and Tennessee Titans), the only division that matters in all of football

We kicked the Titans out for the Texans after CJ turned out to be cool

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

kiimo posted:

I'm praying for football news and for Tom Brady to go away

lol, lmao

Good loving luck

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Play posted:

Apparently Calvin Johnson really really loves snowboarding. Which is pretty rad.

Trey Benson is inspired by Forrest Gump when he hits the second level.

Several rookies 'look the part' despite it being 'early days'. Some others are 'taking instruction' which is 'all they need to do at this point.'

This has been your Very Important Offseason News.

How many vets are ‘in the best shape of their lives’? How many coaches have ‘retooled the offense’? These are the important things we need to know in the offseason

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

i am absolutely in the worst shape of my life

But that means you’re in the best football-watching shape of your life!

It’s all a matter of perspective

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Turning a big dial marked racism and etc etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

quote:

Among the surviving Airmen, however, the renaming doesn’t enjoy universal support. “I am not sure they are worthy of the Red Tail name,” Lt. Col. James Harvey, 97, writes in an email. “They don’t win that many games plus a lot of the players have a… Poor attitude. But, it is not my call. Just the way I feel at this point in time.”

King poo poo