Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Wrong, it was the fact the game was played in Bikini Bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

If decrepit old coaches don't want to suffer the modern day Ättestupa that is "Not being interviewed" they should simply not let the game pass them by.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

joe football posted:

Carroll could be kind of questionable but I don't think a head coach of any age who came off the season Belichick did with all the red flags around that team the last few years would be getting a ton of interviews regardless of age or prior resume. Probably the hypothetical younger coach would have to go rehab as a coordinator for some time, which Belichick obviously isn't going to do

Bill Belichick going to Nick Saban's Home for Wayward Coa-Oh....

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Water polo is bullshit because they don't use river horses

Cowards.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

soggybagel posted:

I really don't get why you'd want to ever fight Cam

He sold one of those guys a bad scroll

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cavauro posted:

the bengals probably offer actual old food or something

Skyline - the official chili of the Cincinnati Bengals

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I hope he still has the luchador mask

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The city and the state of Charlotte

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

the appendectomy

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Browns suddenly very interested in Dak

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Browns collecting former Titans coaches for some reason...

He was looking for a place he could chill for a year on the chance Ohio State fires Ryan Day this year.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

glad he's in the NFL now so I can laugh at his goofballedness instead of being mad online about it.

Enjoy your RV, Jim

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Some legends are cautionary tales, it's fine

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Sunday Morning posted:

Dora the Explorer is asking if we need a map to the endzone! She's laughing at us!!! - Chiefs locker room at half time

There really need to be more Nickelodeon games because the the ones I've seen so far have owned

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jim "Hannibal" Harbaugh

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yes it predates them as it’s from the Roman’s. Though they used to celebrate their new year two months later but changed it as it made war really difficult

I figured he meant the liturgical year but no, that starts with Advent, which is pre-Christmas.

I still respect the Romans for ending the year in December and not starting the new year until March, and think naming January and February were mistakes. Should've left 'em as nameless wastes.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mega64 posted:

It's a tough call on what's worse, being a murderer or being Mac Jones.

Usually, you can rehabilitate a murderer

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

What's the over/under on how many snaps Rogers takes?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Play posted:

Between Rodgers and Favre I fear for Jordan Love. Must be somethin in the water up there that makes you dumb as a mud brick

What if it's not in the water, though?

What if it's in the cheese?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

Hackenberg was terrible in college.

Pretty sure watching Hackenberg took literal years off my dad's life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Soul Glo posted:

as a titans fan, it is distressing that cj stroud has delivered so much good content this week

Respect the uniform man, not the man uniform