Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Neo Rasa posted:

I'm hoping it's outright terrible, boring would be even worse.

At least Morbius spawned a lot of fun memes. I don't think this film will be doing the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
https://twitch.tv/madameweb247

Someone has been streaming Madame Web on repeat on Twitch for the last 18 hours.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Mordiceius posted:

https://twitch.tv/madameweb247

Someone has been streaming Madame Web on repeat on Twitch for the last 18 hours.

madameweb247 has fallen :negative:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

omg chael crash posted:

is the CD comic book movie thread gone?

Comic book movies are dead. So is the thread.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

A damning condemnation.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

I love Kojima but the dude is also a starfucker. So a movie like Argylle - aka one that is directly attributed to a "single visionary" - is probably not going to be something he criticizes.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

I also could not give a poo poo what happens to a Nepo Baby. She seems nice enough, but she could never work another day in her life and be fuckin fine.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

well why not posted:

the idea that the cast did not do their due diligence about this not being MCU is a joke. it’s ridiculous to think that someone in the movies is less au fait than the children who watch these things

by posting in this thread, you care more about these films than the actors that are part of the films

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

GateOfD posted:

why did the old comic book movie thread get closed anyway

comic book movies are dead

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Pirate Jet posted:

This is it. Rian Johnson has an anecdote about Chris Evans getting sick because there’s a scene in Knives Out where he eats an especially buttery and rich kind of cookie that they had to do a few takes of and it just ruined his esophagus.

There's the famous story of Charlie Chaplin eating the boot in The Gold Rush. The boot was made of licorice and he did over 60 takes across a couple days. Ended up in the hospital for insulin shock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Yeah. With the nature of filmmaking, anything food/drink related is obnoxious for both the actors and the prop people.