Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

kalensc posted:

At least it wasn't a 28-3 outcome,

Yeah it would have been crazy if they gave up a double digit lead and lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Durandal1707 posted:

Shanahan ditching the run in the 3rd quarter killed the Niners. it's ironic he's lost two SBs against Reid because he has a lot of parallels to early career Andy

He did the same loving thing against the lions and learned nothing from it apparently

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

The fun thing about niners fans is a good % of them act like what people think raiders fans act like.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Now that tensions have calmed, it was funny when that guy told that other guy to kill himself in the gdt.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

mcmagic posted:

it was pretty gross for them to keep carl weathers in that fandual commercial, right?

it was at the very least weird but yeah pretty tacky too

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

3.6*3 = 10.8

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

papersack posted:

lol sure dude. Couldn't be the fact that the 9ers melted down in the 2nd half.

tweet fuel cant melt strong teams

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

no one tell the 1980 eagles theyre about to lose the super bowl :ohdear:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

retro bowl is also a great lil mobile game.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ok doing the 'superb owl' thing for bohemian grove is really fuckin funny i wish i thought of that.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

patrick stewert throwing hey arnold into the side of a mountain set to creed made me laugh.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I. M. Gei posted:

I missed this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKzk1h7qrj8

ok it was definitely an abridged version of this lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

The Kingfish posted:

The third possession argument makes good sense imo. KC only scored one touchdown in regulation and hadn’t looked strong in the red zone.

The only thing about the third possession argument is, if thats what you believe (that KC is going to score a TD), why wouldnt you go for it on 4th down?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

SilvergunSuperman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTULEbKDHqw

So much to love, his little kicky legs, the woman wiping it after just :discourse:

lmfao

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

MrMidnight posted:

shindragon no don't do it its just a game

lolll

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Nervous posted:

Looks like 200-250k F150 Raptors/yr and 50+ million big macs a year from some quick googling.

those are rookie numbers

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

indigi posted:

You are arguing that he's a perfect coach

thats disingenuous. no one said that. people have said hes very good. and he is. very good coaches still lose football games against other very good coaches. even great players lose super bowls. sometimes, those are the breaks.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

General Dog posted:

Do the Super Bowl overtime rules address what happens if two quarters are completed before both teams have had a full possession?

Like this scenario:

-Team 1 gets the ball to begin overtime and puts together a 17 minute TD drive (theoretically possible assuming a leisurely 40 seconds per play for a 25 play drive).
-Clock runs out on Team 2 while they are still on a long, slow drive of their own. Does the game proceed to Q3 of overtime with Team 2 receiving the opening kick after "halftime"? Or does it considered a failed possession and end of game?

i havent read through the actual rules, but based on everything i gathered from the explanations on tv, the clock is more or less meaningless and only exists for the purposes of a break and flipping the field. in the super bowl, it is forever the end of the 1st quarter at the conclusion of an OT "quarter". they just keep going until someone scores.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

They won’t do it but I’d love it if fox bringing in Brady meant cbs had Greg Olsen replace Romo

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

not sure if that was your slip or his but, 'you don't have to have the body of a greek guy' lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

Tony constantly breaking kayfabe to explain the signals the wrestlers and refs are giving

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I. M. Gei posted:

what about RG3?

RG3 might make the best wrestling announcer out of all of the football commentators i can think of. he has fun announcing and doesnt take things too serious.