Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

I do not know why the Ravens and 49ers both didn't just run the ball down the Chiefs throats all day. For the Ravens I guess maybe it was planned to be Lamar's coming out party or something, but Brock Purdy doesn't need to prove anything past being the first Mr Irrelevant to start a Super Bowl at QB. If there's a time to burn CMC to the ground it's now.

But I appreciate both of their gameplans as a Chiefs fan.

Goddamn it was so long with several pretty damned good teams in there that the Chiefs could never win a playoff game and now they somehow can't lose them.

part of a dynasty is becoming the team that everyone else makes inexplicable decisions against

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

this is just about as unfunny as the genocidin' biden meme

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

fknlo posted:

Nah, that one is great just because it's going to trigger the poo poo out of the absolutely worst people

swifties arent that bad

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Intruder posted:

Falcons offense looked like they couldn't be stopped when they were mixing in the run so of course at the most crucial moment they go all in on the pass

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Darth Brooks posted:

Good game. It's hard to blame the 49ers for losing, the Kansas City Football Team gutted it out and were just that little bit better.

of course, they're the gritty underdog dynasty

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Black Sunshine posted:

I wonder if those underdog KCFT will rise from mediocrity and win the Superbowl next year as well

sir, are you doubting the KCFT once again!?

The337th fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Feb 12, 2024

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Space Jam posted:

seems unlikely. put me down as a doubter.

wow, how can this poor franchise ever get some respect

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

also I'd just like to say gently caress the Raiders

no more free strip parking because of them

loving bullshit

they should have never been in Vegas, Allegiant Stadium is a cursed entity

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

What's wild to me is that Lamar and Burrows both make Mahomes money without giving Mahomes like results. I'm not saying they are bad QBs because they aren't, but like goddamn guys....

If the Brady led Pats dynasty didn't already shatter people's brains for what normal great QB play is historically, this one's gonna do it for sure

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

one of the key building blocks of a Dynasty is having a bunch of your postseason opponents make silly mistakes like this at the most crucial moments

truly a Pats 2.0 era we're living in

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Unless you desperately need a pedo island or something similar in your life, you can probably just keep pursuing the thing you've built your entire life around and worst case make do with your tens of millions instead of billions

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Parallax posted:

swift has to be busier than kelce even if he doesn't retire

more importantly will swift resign kelce or will she see what's available in the offseason

I'm waiting for the split to perfectly line up with age catching Kelce for good, just so we can get some great think pieces blaming his decline on the heartbreak

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Freaquency posted:

The hot take industrial complex demands that one side be immortal god-kings and the other blithering idiots that have never seen a football before. It’s stupid and reductive and discourages actually good analysis.

no, no, it's actually totally great that everyone's wrapped up doing a third rate Tony Kornheiser/Skip Bayless impression at all times

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Fat Jesus posted:

people forget how hard they fought to get there

drowning in an ocean of doubters

suffocating under a mountain of naysayers

burdened by anti-Swifties

no one has known a struggle like this

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

I. M. Gei posted:

I'm hoping that's because those cops knew that there were other cops closer to the scene who were already on their way over to arrest the guy.

Lol

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

And he would still be better than the modern WWE commentary

Y'all haven't truly suffered through the worst money can buy at the commentary desk and it shows.

Collinsworth would easily slide in and match their announce quality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Black Sunshine posted:

It's probably not safe to have Collinsworth at ringside so close to underage fans.

Wouldn't be the first WWE announcer with that problem

Just needs a Crown to pick up that gimmick