Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Anyone remember Jordan Devey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

He was late to one meeting

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Alge Crumpler - I remember when they got it schemed out so Revis was covering Alge Crumpler. That was a waste of Revis' talents.
https://www.patspulpit.com/2011/1/13/1932646/patriots-vs-jets-x-factor-julian-edelman

Elvis Grbac - Someone in 1998 told People magazine's photographer, "Go photograph the Chiefs' Quarterback." This was before smartphones and the internet, they meant Rich Gannon. The photographer got Elvis Grbac instead. That is how he was selected "Sexiest Man Alive" by People Magazine in 1998.

Not sure why he doesn't have shoes on.

Anderson Koopa fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Feb 16, 2024

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Anyone remember Ron Brace?

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Kalli posted:

Yeah, 2nd round pick DE that never panned out, was taken so high because he lined up next to that packers guy.... BJ Raji in college

I always thought that he could have been good. When he died, I was shocked because we are around the same age.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Logan Mankins had a productive career for the Patriots. He was an excellent guard, but had the misfortune of being drafted after the first run of SBs and before the second run of SBs.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

kidcoelacanth posted:

paul pozlusny

I remember him! Played LB for the Jags right?

Patrick Chung had kind of an odd career. He was drafted fairly high and tasked with being a single high safety. He never really panned out in that regard, but he went to the Eagles for awhile, then came back as a good box / TE cover safety.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Anyone remember Ross Ventrone and his many transactions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

All that China food.

Tully Banta-Cain