Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

40k thread x-posting.

Axetrain posted:

Haven't had much time to paint for the last several weeks but I finally got this guy done after owning him for 2 months.

He's a big departure from my normally bright blue Nids but I figured the stealth bug should look a little different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

So when grabbing some paints I accidentally got a pot of Dawnstone Air instead of the regular kind. Is this still useable at all with brushes?

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

40k Xpost.

Axetrain posted:

Finished up some Jump Pack Intercessors today.

I tried to mostly follow this guy's guide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMwqcmQ2HVM

Mine didn't come out as good but I see how I can get there with more practice. And I'll be getting a good amount of it because I have to paint 15 more of these guys for the list I'm building towards :shepspends:.