Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

lol I tuned into the marlins/cards game and immediately saw (1) translucent pants and (2) an ad in the outfield showing a lumberjack and the words “BE A MAN. BUY LAND.”

Those fish uniforms make them look like a college team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Seattle Mariners

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Stanek to the Mariners.

Not a bad add to the middle of the bullpen.

Intruder posted:

Stanek can be either the best bullpen arm in baseball or a trash fire with very little in between

Sounds like mariners material to me!

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Who?

Robert Facepalmer posted:

Globetrotters are coming by later in the month and just getting in the door is $30, but for courtside or VIP experience they are $200+ considering it is Ticketmaster (so those $30s are probably closer to $50).

They also do two games a day, so they are playing an insane number of games compared to the Bananas. For as packed as their schedule is, somebody must be raking.

We did courtside seats at the globetrotters and I had the biggest, stupidest smile on my face the entire time.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Got opening day tickets, gonna take my 5 month old to her first baseball game.

I don’t know how much baseball we’ll get to see, but we’ll be there together, and we’ll definitely get some pictures with the Moose. She’ll be wearing her “Big Dumper” onesie-jersey, naturally.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Just a heads up that once the regular season starts we will be merging cubs posting and Ms posting.
This is the season of Cum posting

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

#thatscum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

oh my god

Shohei Ohtani rails against media, claims bias due to his "strong support for Donald Trump"