Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Gaius Marius posted:

Any good Space Opera flavor games around nowadays. No Starfield or NMS. Looking for real poo poo

If you're looking for a space combat game where you don't leave your ship, check out CHORVS from a couple years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Buff Squidward few

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

FutureCop posted:

Hmm, well, the 3D Remake being a bit harder might actually be a plus in my book as I like to avoid just spamming attack, but then again, if y'all are bringing it up in the first place, I assume that it's meant that the difficulty isn't actually challenging but rather unbalanced or awkward, like it requires you to stop and run laps to grind too often instead of just flowing, or it's needlessly tedious and time-wasting from spongy enemies, or it's filled with dumb insta-death traps you can't see coming. Is that about right? And if it's already hard by default, I'd hate to see what it's like on it's hard difficulty, haha!

I played it on the DS and was pleasantly surprised by the difficulty; it never felt like I needed to spend hours grinding exp like a Disgaea game, more that the encounters required more thought and effort than just picking my highest damage moves every turn

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I said come in! posted:

the controller support is about the only good thing about diablo 4.

let's be fair, the campaign has probably the best writing and characters in the entire series

Unfortunately, buying a Diablo game for the campaign is like buying a box of cereal for the plastic bag inside the box