Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/JamesPaddock/status/1765843090508484825

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

:lol:

also everyone really needs to play MyHouse.wad

been saying this

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Jay Rust posted:

I've been seeing that mcdonalds has been doing something called "wcdonalds", possibly a mario/wario (or march/warch) reference?

It's a reference to how anime usually defaults to "WcDonald's" to avoid stepping on trademarks when depicting McD's.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It's showed up in a bunch of different anime to the point of being a running joke among animators across different studios and generations.

Anime's own wilhelm scream.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

McDonald's made it lame now

such is life

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Kerrzhe posted:

if you just remember that "art" does not mean "good" it makes it a lot easier to extricate yourself from this "debate"

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

no

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What is the difference between A B C

Presumably they're a workaround so you can repeatedly buy them as Steam normally doesn't let you rebuy DLC for your own account.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Jesus, yeah a few years ago it felt like it was everywhere, I had a bunch of friends who loved playing it and I seemed to see stuff about it all the time... now it feels like it completely disappeared into a void and has become utterly irrelevant.

A few years being put in maintenance mode for "Overwatch 2" and a non-existent PvE mode will do that

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

this is the third time they canceled it

third cancellation's the charm

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

hell yeah helldivers 2

(i have not played helldivers 2 nor do i actually have any intention of doing so in the near future)

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

like getting turned away from the wreckage of the baltimore bridge in a misguided attempt to get social media clout

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/1774023083764199566

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

the chair catch is super rad but she started it by hurling a salt shaker at them first and absolutely PUMMELED the one who fell off the counter so while it's cool she perfect parried the flying chair she still sucks

Vegeta started out as a villain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It might just be me but it kinda felt like GTA's sense of humor replaced most of its wit with spite sometime around 4