Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Man Pacific Drive is actually super fun, I'm having a great time with this haunted station wagon and am really glad I let a small child talk me into getting it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Infinitum posted:

Always love when it's revealed long time posters have been maintaining a second profile for years and it comes back to bite em in the rear end.

Think it's happened 2-3 times in recent memory?

I am glad my second and third profile existing will never, ever come back to bite me in the rear end. Sure, it did to those other people, but not me.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Fallout show looks dope, hoping it's good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-mugKDQDlg

This... actually looks really goddamn good and I definitely want to see it now.

Surely I won't be disappointed AGAIN.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Is that the guy from Misfits?

Edit: I missed like six pages, whoops

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

TuxedoOrca posted:

What if cheating itself was art.

Art is a conversation, and the conversation between cheat and anticheat is itself art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Y'all convinced me yo play pentiment and, huh, its actually pretty good.