Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Khanstant posted:

Dragons Dogma up against Princess Peach.

Dragons Dogma WITH Princess Peach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Still waiting on the captain toad souls like

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Steve Yun posted:

Dune Awakening! A survival game where you mine rocks to build a luxury condo in the wasteland!

https://x.com/culturecrave/status/1764733422856265811?s=46

drat, could've been the balatro of snake-likes. Maybe next time.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Gaming update: I love Marvels Midnight Suns holy crap.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

*Salutes using steam deck* I'm doing my part!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

Gamer co-worker update:
he's gone (not dead, just laid off). The world has gotten a lot less gamer.

F

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Shoulda been a snake like, as I said.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Ah, it's an Alan Wake - like

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

Fmvs are back

Fried Meat Videos, yes

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Bad Video Games posted:

Wait, what's going on with Dark I'd? I'm confused.

Plz come back and post your reactions

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Valid

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

homeless snail posted:

didnt it stop being a comedy in like season 5

What

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

https://twitter.com/JasonKauz/status/1765951560083763416

Todd looking impish as ever

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Don't gently caress with the gamers, Zaslav...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

cuntman.net posted:

ive been getting more and more games that want me to use a controller, are there any controllers in particular that would be a better choice?

PS5
Xbox
Switch pro

:question:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

If you like your overly sexualized battle stance, you can keep it!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The pawns have been talking, Arisen, and we've decided to unionize!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I wish we could get a Star Trek game that uses the exact same mechanics of Marvels Midnight Suns. I feel like it would work fantastically well.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I guess I can sort of pretend with cobalt core...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Rosalina: Origins

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Baby Mario Driver

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Is there a Blade's Book Club gang tag

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Isn't Congress trying to ban TotK

yes, they are in the pocket of big impa

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The switch 2 will be introduced by Jeff Tweedy and the rest of Wilco

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

AngryBooch posted:

John Noble to narrate a 9 minute video on the lore of Stellar Blade.

Hell, I'd watch it

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Alright, how about Leslie Nielsen narrating the intro of Balders Gate 31/2

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Lol at the Melina

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Every day we stray further from the light of Viewtiful Joe

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Khanstant posted:

They discovered dark matter is actually just light getting tired, forces of nature get a little sleepy when they get old, just like us.

The universe is also twice as old as we thought it was.

The above is just another physics discovery exciting scientists lately.

All thanks to the JWST.

Link plZzzzz

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

I used to work as an art dealer actually, as a teen, at gamestop

Lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I said come in! posted:

I am excited for the steam threads tomorrow on the DD2 forum.

Lol why would you do this to yourself

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

Fun conversation prompt:
What are some games that are best enjoyed set to easy

Control

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Infinitum posted:

Sorta want to watch a Roman Legion fight some Xenomorphs now

Let me introduce you to my YouTube click bait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

More games should let you play as Magik. So that's cool.