Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 42 minutes!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What if that guy was another dark Id persona…

You sure are throwing a lot of accusations around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Kurtofan posted:

fuckin badass

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

insane anime posted:

the absolute most bizarre one was wife and i were going through our to see horror movie lists and i was like oh poo poo ive heard of sleepaway camp, i guess its on youtube for free and then we watched the whole movie (which was good) and when i closed out i saw it was uploaded by my wheelhouse which was then the scariest part of the night; it was a loving epic twist that was like the movie kept on giving lol

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Somehow most of Capcom's stuff has been a blind spot to me because I don't like fighting games and for some reason never got into RE and DMC until recently. Folks those games are epic.

capcom has been goated for like 30 years. you will not be warned again.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol the murder doors are still a bug all these years later... badass

that poo poo happened in freelancer

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

insane anime posted:

my favorite one was where he was on a raft, called the river i think

yeah a journalist wants him to show him survival poo poo and gets paralyzed and hatchet kid is pissed that he's in the wilderness w/o his cool hatchet

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Half of Dracula posted:

Borderlands personality disorder...

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Nuns with Guns posted:

He’s that genre of poster who prioritizes destroying posting enemies above all else. Being concerned that something is bigoted and offensive is an affect that gets dropped when they’re angry enough or just think they can get away with it.

My hatred of that guy was so well known that someone pm’d me on discord to let me know he’d posted while I was ik

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

ilmucche posted:

The imps seem like they just really enjoy video games and wrestling. Seems like a good life tbh

They’re little freaks

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Stux posted:

it actually those guys who act like it the most on here. they live for this poo poo

Durr the adult actually has a conscience. Grow up.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

insane anime posted:

most marriages end because of a hotel room, so nice :cheers: lol

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Stux posted:

i forgot how long the post was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90AiXO1pAiA

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Fluffdaddy posted:

Jesus Christ

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I love that thread

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Captain Invictus posted:

draft and sealed are so much more fun when there's not the significant investment looming over your head to win. Phantom draft on arena when they've had it as an event for free(no cost to enter, and you don't keep the cards so you don't worry about picking between what you want for your draft deck and what you want for your personal collection) is probably my favorite way to play draft/sealed, but it's unfortunately rare.

i know it's not for everyone but i like the stakes introduced with a rare draft at the end. maybe i'm just nostalgic because the store i played at in middle school did and it felt awesome to see who you picked before esp when they were older than me.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Coolguye posted:

didn't that artist basically go "i like giant tits so no"

this is completely reasonable

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Nuns with Guns posted:

Some of the images are gone now but

this goon seems like a giant pussy

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

still loling about the goons who went to doobie and claim their backer rewards and completely obliterated doobie's profit margins doing so

i think about the math that doobie would have to sell two hot dogs a day to every person in his town to break even pretty often

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation
also the will i make money in donuts and coffee thread was killed to soon

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I have a lot of these stories, due to being stupid.

When I was 20, a 30+ married lady who worked at the Papa Johns with me would sneak up behind me and whisper breathily in my ear, grab my butt, flash me, etc. When she was the closing driver, she would ask me if I wanted to go ride with her on orders in her truck after my shift ended.

My response: "thats against the rules, you can't have two people in the delivery vehicle."

And then I left to go home and play Katamari Damacy.

cool game

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Control Volume posted:

Thanks. Its painful to look back on my old jokes these days though lol

looking at your new ones isn't so pleasant either

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation

Fluffdaddy posted: