Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Reading Id's tall stories does make me think of troper's tales, especially the one that was something like "This kid is inhuman!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Farg posted:

imagine if he actually died today in a freak accident. no one would believe it.

He did die today. Of cancer

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/2etvOrN.mp4

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

you mother fucker

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Dick Bastardly posted:

mental insanity is amazing,

I preferred virtual insanity

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
The real question is, did his PS2 actually die or did he make that up too?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Endorph posted:

his ps2 was a lesbian also

Shame that MatPat retired... the lore here is amazing...

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
He's in here... with us

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Neeksy posted:

I still can't get over this one. How did anyone believe this, how did he expect people to think this was real.

Snake... do you think pay equality can bloom on the battlefield?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I would make some joke of Hbomberguy making a 5 hour video but then I remembered the guy nuked all his LP videos and is trying his hardest to divorce himself from them.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Just randomly thought about how he would poke fun at Resident Evil for how Jill was in Delta Force in her early 20s and laughing with all the stories he came up with

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Nuns with Guns posted:

That guy had his time in the sun like 4 years ago when he was liveblogging how awesome it was his wife let him open up his marriage and then liveblogged his divorce. All this recent stuff was simply a long overdue mercy killing.

Anthony Burch?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Crawling over the corpses of Putin's assassins so I can post the next update

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Spaced God posted:

Protonjon rushes in, "see? It's easy to get fooled by people lying about cancer!"

When's the last episode of Superman 64, Protonjon?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

The YOSPOS sex criminal goon got off easy with this taking all the thunder...

Broke: Putting a 17 year old in indentured servitude

Woke: Housing a 15 year old gay Japanese girl in your head

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
The discussion of yellow paint reminds me of the time Sony used DSP as an example for guiding players

https://twitter.com/LumpyTheCook/status/1406686258198417421

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
lmao they paid yongyea to be kiryu

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think his youtubes are fine but hearing him sing as Kiryu and it's literally just his voice is lol

Alright I gotta hear this

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

LMAO

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

to be frank, in a straight one on one street fight phil would destroy that vtuber child

DSP ---> <---- Vtuber

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Yongyea monotonely say-singing "breaking the ruuuuules" is gonna be playing in my head for a while now.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

lmao, chaos wars dub ftw

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Playing Drakengard 1 was worse than the time I was trapped behind enemy lines and had to fight a whole platoon with my bare fists!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Server's dying tonight, the big C got it

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
How many russian nazis did cock's shotgun destroy?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sephiroth was created by injecting jenova cells into the fetus of an unborn baby, the baby was hojos, hojo cucked vincent

Classic The Dark Id LP thread

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

lol

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Can I get a big C in the chat for the deletion of the discord

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

The Saddest Rhino posted:

"I've lived 5x the life he did" lmao

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Putting the spetsnaz into a chokehold and asking him what party members I should use in Chrono Cross and snapping their neck when they say Poshul

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

An Actual Princess posted:

chrono cross is a fantastic game

:hai:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

bill is short for billiam

There is a youtuber with this name who has this running joke to ask the viewer to watch his Lost videos. Two of them are six and a half hours long with another two coming in and three hours and three and a half hours. If I wanted to spend 19 and a half hours of my life watching videos about Lost I'd just watch Lost.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

what on earth is going on at lets play lol

This is what happens when LP becomes more than a pseudo hobby

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

symbolic posted:

they should put Fred DSP in the game. well bye

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

LazyMaybe posted:

the only LP guy I know of is slowbeef and honestly it's remarkable he wound up so well adjusted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlegTHQkmlA

I don't know about that

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

pentyne posted:

But C&C Generals is like insanely racist though.

AK47s for everybody!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Helldivers 2, Unicorn Overlord, all the C&C games releasing... too many good games to play

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Unicorn Overlord is so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

skies of arcadia was great

Its one of the games I've been wanting to add to my physical collection but poo poo is stupid with the prices online. You can just buy a steam deck and run emulators on it for the price of a single CD.