Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

vyelkin posted:

it's hikikomori

hikikomoronic more like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Butt Ghost posted:

it'd be hosed up if darkid's brother who aimed to expose him was also a darkid alt

our true enemies… are always… ourselves…

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

euroshopper posted:

looked it up and apparently it's one of those threads where a bunch of permabanned goons come together and gossip over the libtards. i guess they knew about the dark id's weird lies for about a year

im sorry, who are you again?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Leggsy posted:

Say what now

EDIT: Hold the phone, looking at the twitter account slowbeef retweeted, is this what you're thinking about? (:nms: because it contains talk about animal abuse).

:nms:https://twitter.com/HmImThinking/status/1127279068653572096

god i hope that isn’t true. goons torturing animals are really gross and depressing and enraging

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

do you haunt butts or are you a ghost that's also an arse

fanny phantom

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The cats were simply given non-lethal takedown moves by Number Two.

i would very much like to learn those for nail clipping times

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

mycot posted:

Very natural behavior, typing out a stutter in your tweet about your pet dying.

it’s like an episode of lovejoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS9YzsQKnuM

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Junpei posted:

It's weird because the Tom Clancy Badass Military Fantasy and the Otaku Fantasy (die in a car crash, become a hero in a fantasy world with a harem of sexy girls) you'd think would have very little overlap

it has tons of overlap mostly in the kind of damaged human being you have to be to constantly lie to people online for money

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

all thedar kid except that one goon who thinks this is some slow beef psyop

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

Thedarkids legacy

thedarkaids

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Mx. posted:

your ps2 died and you sadly couldn't complete the idea? thats sad you should start a patreon

bisbyworl is dying? can i donate to the patreon for exclusive updates?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Runa posted:

(four guys exit a helicopter in front of an ice cream shop)

Okay, everyone pick an rear end to kick

31 flavors… of pain!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

no wait, “return to the 31 flavors”

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

Most of the stuff posted from the discord is just pure unintelligible gibberish

i see you are familiar with my work

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

FutureFriend posted:

home of the nords last i checked is still being worked on, but kinda put on the backburner so they can pump out the first actual project cyrodiil update this year, which is looking badass.

dope.

kinda want to fire up skyrim and make some hideously op jank build and one shot some daedric princes.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

BisbyWorl posted:

okay I'm home from work

lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

still true to this day. concern trolls ruined this place

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

symbolic posted:

have you played any game that's come out in the past like two years

infinite wealth is just pure fun

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dongicus posted:

they somehow made han joongi even more autistic

i didn’t know he had a thread in e/n. truly a game that pays attention to detail

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i would like to take a second to sincerely thank this thread and imp zone for forcing me to re-evaluate my previous wrongly held indifference towards the yakuza series and its greatness.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

FutureFriend posted:

i picked up the original yakuza in a bargain bin in 2009. absolutely insane experience compared to the rest of the franchise, but hell very funny nowadays to keep hearing kiryu call guys retarded

having never heard the original dub, i like to imagine they cast someone to play kiryu with a strong southie boston accent, and you will never convince me otherwise.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

FutureFriend posted:

its the worlds most autistic sounding tough guy. and hell, i like him better then the new dub voice

"dahnt duh it nishikeee, yah reetahduh!"

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

now imagining replacing "Funk Goes On 極" with "shipping up to boston" and laughing all over again.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol wow. i never knew. still kinda wish it was a dropkick murphy roadie though.

also lmao

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Plant MONSTER. posted:

make the whole game all yellow

call of duty black ops coldplay

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Fuligin posted:

prague ftw

were pretty cool

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Farg posted:

in yakuza 7 ichiban says bon voyage when he throws nancy into the river but then in yakuza 8 he doesn't know what bon voyage means (in japanese dub). but then in english they replace bon voyage with a different term that i can't remember right now. sort of interesting trivia i guess

truly amazing

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Kild posted:

Kiryuourself now

Telling users to improve their trust and relationships with their loved ones and focus on what is really important (actionable). Looking at your rapsheet this isn't the first time, next one is a perma.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

also imagining kiryu's heat action as furiously filling in a report on a post and lmao.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Event Horizon ftw

i'll take anus nicknames for 100.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

my thrice yearly plug for control, which does a great job of meshing spooky vibes and weirdness with asskicking combat.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

hell, gonna fire up control when i get home tonight.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they hired a bunch of eastern European sex workers for the blood orgy lol

thought we weren’t talking about thedarkid anymore??

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Draculino, da Italian vampirino

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

wish i could just shoot him in the dick to stop him from talking to me on the radio.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Mordiceius posted:

witcher 3 on switch sounds like a terrible way to enjoy one of the best rpgs of all time

oh you mean like playing yakuza dubbed?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Al! posted:

one of the devs of my favorite game rn pacific drive hacked my second favorite game balatro into the in game map and im absolutely furious that they arent releasing it

lol power move

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

also, hmm...grizzled killer... hot, equally skilled wife.... adoptive daughter... tendency to get sidetracked with niche games...

Lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dongicus posted:

seemed a little sketch,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Stux posted:

he types like a poorly localized jrpg

they say you are what you eat