Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Endorph posted:

she was born in 2009. she turned 14 in 2015. she turned 14 in 2016. she died at age 15 in 2019.

so you do the math

The Dark Id will make fools of all of us when in the last remaining hours of his life he proves the existence of localized time pockets, thus winning a Nobel Prize (no you can not see the medal).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

IndestructibleCat posted:

Funny you should mention, "Hikkiari" once claimed to be one of the localizers for the original Nier and when a bunch of us looked in the credits to disprove this easy lie. He got really pissy. He even brought it up once again like 3-4 years later after we all cut him off (feel free to look it up on his discord, it's probably still there)

How do the japes keep piling up lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

euroshopper posted:

looked it up and apparently it's one of those threads where a bunch of permabanned goons come together and gossip over the libtards. i guess they knew about the dark id's weird lies for about a year

Now go back there, don't report back.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

There's a rpgmaker game called Jimmy and the pulsating mass that actually had a mom class. She was immune to all illnesses because moms don't get sick. Game owned but it's hard to recommend.

I should finish it some day.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

aw gently caress, he's been gone since March 1 and it was a bad fall where he hurt his head

Life is loving bullshit

This

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

using the same username everywhere has felled many a goon

Failing basic OPSEC FTW

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Met a someone (now a really good friend) off the forums, found out we're both SA posters, for some reason I said that I had a period where I had D&D hidden from me and got asked if I was Fishmech.
lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

pentyne posted:

Even better was that the whole Star Citizen thread purge was because when Hogwarts Legacy discussion started a 'valued' poster wanted to chide everyone who was criticizing JKR

Space politics, wizard politics, it all ends in a self inflicted meltdown.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(staring blankly) yeah i hate women

Sagas hates women

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

new PoE league today gamers.

Sorry, I kicked out that habit.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

[record scratch sfx]

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I played Mahjong in Yakuza Kiwami late last year and I have already forgotten the basics. That is my experience.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Just a few steps away from invoking meme magic

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

PROBATION Said that someone "has rocks in the head", pituitary gland calcification is a real issue that has been affecting people for millennia. User loses posting privileges for 18 hours

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Names are often a reflection of one's posting.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I have a string urge to throw a brick

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

rodbeard posted:

You don't get to pretend you aren't a gross pervert just because Jeff rescinded your permaban

The flowers and the bees, as you never saw them before.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

this has nothing to do with anything but i found the old GBS switch mock thread where someone tried to say that a switch costs $299, while a PC costs negative $30,000 because you can mine bitcoin with it, which is one of my favorite posts ever

Whole lot of banned and permabanned weirdos over there, Switch stays winning

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I regret stating that I have read the Homestuck summary in full.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

i dont want vr to catch on because vr is horrible lol. the most inconvenient gaming possible... which is why it likely never will.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

Oh I got the same pm at 3 in the morning like all of this is so silly.

The mad Personal Messager that personal messages at 3 AM

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Meltdown May starting off nicely

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Leaking Forums Information, to Valko no less, is also insane. lmfao

He's a forums mercenary, who just now found a cause to believe in

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Guns FTW

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

Woke gun nuts lmfao

Now we just need to find a centrist gun nut. Rimfire cartridge users will be poo poo.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

Other than turning money into loud noises, what purpose to guns have other than giving the nightly news something to talk about?

Shooting at paper targets or other such things at a gun range, based on my single experience, on a trip to the US. Felt great.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Anyways, they should give me an AR-15 (semiautomatic (luxury modifications and furniture optional but recommended))

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I'm getting the itch to play Stellaris again despite my empires usually colonizing too much for their own good and not getting to endgame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fajita Queen posted:

Its so funny to me that AR-15 has become a buzzword in gun arguments. It's just a type of rifle, among many others.

At the risk of repeating talking points from extremely hosed up gun nuts, it may be because it looks the most like a military service weapon, on top of how widespread it is. Thee kind of thing that first come to mind when someone refers to the USA.

The tactilol kind of guys are still gonna be funny, though.