Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

what a fantastic website this is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

she was born in 2009. she turned 14 in 2015. she turned 14 in 2016. she died at age 15 in 2019.

so you do the math

goddamn time travelling kids I tell you what

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cholifut posted:

Has anyone mentioned the dude who showed up maybe four years ago, claiming to be Id's brother, in his movie server to call him out on all his poo poo? Saying where he really lived, with his parents, no kids.
I was already tuned out by that point so I don't recall.

uh

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

is the dark id the wrestler Virgil who "died" a couple of days ago... people are wondering

dark id "died" on the same day sting retired. conspiracy?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

faking being an alcoholic would be extremely lovely considering how loving terrible being an alcoholic is, so, yes, he almost certainly faked being an alcoholic

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

fearie dragon sucked me off???

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Tiny Myers posted:

I always thought your avatar was really fun. Would you recommend watching that Star Trek cartoon? Is it okay for someone who hasn't watched that much of the mainline Star Treks aside from an episode here and there?

it's the only good star trek show they've made since 9/11, definitely worth a watch

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Misterbibs once tried to argue with the RedLetterMedia people that they didn't know what the meaning behind their own videos was.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Craig K posted:

the anime forum is gaslighting me into watching bocchi the rock

you should watch bocchi the rock

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Stux posted:

lost to cspam

tragic

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ChubbyChecker posted:

is the bread and roses place still alive

last time anyone here checked the number one forum was their QCS equivalent, followed by the furry forum with a tenth of the posts

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

that was one of those things that got completely hosed up by the post-covid investment boom.

right after covid RTO happened a then-coworker of mine sold all but one of his MtG decks off to a bunch of different grognards. dude used the proceeds bought a brand new hybrid sedan in cash and still had ten large left over

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

NoiseAnnoys posted:

if you believe in magic, don't bother to choose
if it's big jug catgirls or a youtuber with booze

Thanks to today's modern hormone pharmacology, you don't have to choose!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Antivehicular posted:

Is this also the Muad'dib Atreides guy, or are there multiple of these guys?

What am I talking about, it's GBS

No, that's, uh... I think one of his original usernames was "epic 2012 username"?

Same brand of weird GBS pet though.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

rodbeard posted:

The black and white portion of an infomercial for cumrags

there has to *burps up cum* be a better way

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

lol @ the lepers colony

seth peckersniff: extremely not mad

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Al! posted:

so what im hearing is that if jeff rescinds your permaban you get to be a gross pervert on the forums

Free Larry (so he can be a tiny pervert)

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

rip yuzu, all hail suyu

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

what in the hell

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cranappleberry posted:

if that's sting where's his mask

it's the opposite of him having a sting mask over a sting mask that's painted on his face. he's got a normal face painted on top of a sting mask

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I don't really get why watch bush start a loving war is considered a legendary post

mostly because it was like, 15 minutes after the first tower got hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

tuggin and meth brought us to this